Diablo® III

Thanks people..! PLZ delete

OK guys, i received alot of friend request for items...so if your friend request isnt going through than send again...cause the max amount of request is, i think 3...i got 6 requests showing up but only 3 got through...i might be wrong..!
Reply Quote
* checks the window to see if it's snowing *

Nope, no Santa... oh, it's just Mr Popular ^^
Reply Quote
i try to help alot of people so sometimes their friend request do not get through...im only asking them to re send their request so i can help them...its got nothing to do with being popular..!

Anyhow, in the next coming few weeks ill post up better and more useful items...so all these items will be going towards vendor, if no one wants them...everything is getting cleaned out, and i mean EVERYTHING..!

Because im not playing much anymore, ive got a secret stash of items that will be going towards the give aways, so keep an eye out and maybe you will catch yourself a good item..!
Reply Quote
* checks the window to see if it's snowing *

Nope, no Santa... oh, it's just Mr Popular ^^

See..?this is what i mean, your battletag is tifa, yet the way you posted that...you joke like a guy, OR think like a guy (guys dont usually think or say 'santa')...so yeh im kinda still confused, anyhow, maybe ill find out later on if your female or not..? ;P

edit - still waiting for you to confirm...
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 9/16/2012 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll re open the thread in about a week...going through a big make over for better, useful items to be given out..!
Reply Quote
I've played with Tifa and I'm 99% sure she's a ladeh!

Anon if you are full can you send us a FR. Cheers!
Reply Quote
Awwwww i was hoping she would answer, not you...anyways nice to know there is another girl gamer...nice to meet you both..!

edit - if your 99% sure shes a ladeh than what is the 1% doubt..?
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 9/18/2012 9:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
She could be Thai!
Reply Quote
09/18/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Kabaly
She could be Thai!

Yeh, i travelled thailand once (assuming that is what you meant) and there were a couple of people that were hard to tell if they're woman or not..!
Reply Quote
Kabaly, you're in my bad book now...
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 07:14 AMPosted by AnonymousOne
Yeh, i travelled thailand once (assuming that is what you meant) and there were a couple of people that were hard to tell if they're woman or not..!

Mr(s) Nice-Guy starting to make racist remarks - interesting.

But from my own experience there were quite a lot of males posing as females on d2 - mainly to get 'freebies' (or for services rendered). Having said that, I would like to add that there were also a few top class female players - running up to level 99 legit on hardcore.
Reply Quote
Your so numb in the head right now Asmo, its actually not amusing anymore...Thailand is well known for sex change, and alot of the men there change their sex to become female to make money...its a very common thing, google it..!

Here we go on hardcore again, take your hardcore comment elsewhere...dont know how hardcore even came into the subject...like i said, you MUST be very bored..!

edit - *facepalm* to you, and as usual there will be another come back, to back up your reply thinking your always right..!

Seriously, after your reply...your not worth my time to debate with anymore...how boring..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 9/20/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

But from my own experience there were quite a lot of males posing as females on d2 - mainly to get 'freebies' (or for services rendered).

I r hot gurl give me free pls cause i r hot gurl. Yeah i remember those days.

In my opinion, 99% of gamers here are male.
99% of 'girls' here are actually male pretending to be female.
99% of ACTUAL girls here don't say they are girls, because they get hassled.
Reply Quote
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/2/2012 12:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Meh, this is stupid..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 9/23/2012 1:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
In my opinion, 99% of gamers here are male.99% of 'girls' here are actually male pretending to be female.99% of ACTUAL girls here don't say they are girls, because they get hassled.

Wouldn't go as high as 99% on each of those.
Probably quite a few more female gamers on d3 than were on d2, over the various seasons had at least: 5 definite females (not counting my wife, where I am 1,000,000% sure), 2 questionable ones and 3 definite fakes on my friend-lists. Taking into account talking with people when chanting, rushing and helping (a female) friend running uber-leveling would put the figure on d2 at around 10% females.
Here on d3 it is more difficult to estimate because people barely talk, but as said above I assume it's a higher percentage of females based on the game design - from the rare ingame communications I know that at least 3 other couples are playing, which is a higher number of couples than the number I encountered in my many years playing d2.
An afterthought to your last sentence: perhaps they don't tell you because they know you would hassle them :)
Reply Quote
not worth it..?you think back to the time we had the conversation, and tell me again if im the one that is wrong...also, if you look at your past conversations you'll see that you even stood up for me saying, that "im not a scammer and im not a gold seller"...suddenly you post that i did all those bad things..?seriously...who is the one the wrong here, Or who is the crazy one here..?

edit - when you know you've done nothing wrong there is nothing to be afraid of...but still, this is just plain ridiculous and silly, the things that happen when you least expect it..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 9/23/2012 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/2/2012 12:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Whoa the haterade in here is running on tap, quick someone turn it off!!

Seriously guys, please don't argue in here, there's enough hate going on outside in other sections.
Reply Quote
Some people need to wake up and actually go out and interact more with the outside world, because when your home so much and only interact with people online your living in this world where nothing is real...suddenly your emotions get in the way and make you think silly or do something silly..!

Anyways ive calmed down, lets just hope the people who point fingers dont go all crazy and do something silly or make more accusations..!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]