Diablo® III

Thanks people..! PLZ delete

Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/2/2012 12:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
O.o
Reply Quote
09/22/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Asmodeus
In my opinion, 99% of gamers here are male.99% of 'girls' here are actually male pretending to be female.99% of ACTUAL girls here don't say they are girls, because they get hassled.

Wouldn't go as high as 99% on each of those.
Probably quite a few more female gamers on d3 than were on d2, over the various seasons had at least: 5 definite females (not counting my wife, where I am 1,000,000% sure), 2 questionable ones and 3 definite fakes on my friend-lists. Taking into account talking with people when chanting, rushing and helping (a female) friend running uber-leveling would put the figure on d2 at around 10% females.

So that's 5 out of how many thousands? I'd say my 99% is pretty accurate :)
Reply Quote
09/23/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Nikki
LOL sorry I can't be bothered

Wasnt even talking about you..?

edit - *facepalm*...i give up..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 9/23/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/23/2012 11:32 PMPosted by IceEagle
So that's 5 out of how many thousands? I'd say my 99% is pretty accurate :)

Seems you missed the "... on my friend-lists" and the sentence thereafter.
Reply Quote
are the conquest marrow still available? Shoulders #10
Reply Quote
I am trying to finish of my Barb to kill Diablo (Inferno). Can you check out my profile and see if you can help. I have quite a few mil my boy left me but don't have a clue on stats of weapons. Can anyone help?
Reply Quote
09/26/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Romulus
I am trying to finish of my Barb to kill Diablo (Inferno). Can you check out my profile and see if you can help. I have quite a few mil my boy left me but don't have a clue on stats of weapons. Can anyone help?

Ive already added you, so we'll plan everything tomorrow...with the amount of gold you've told me, ill be able to get your barb to a whole new level..!

edit - you'll be cruising through inferno like its a joke..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 9/26/2012 5:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Do you still have the Quarry Device bow?
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Nikki
Do you still have the Quarry Device bow?

Its already been given out..!
Reply Quote
kk thank you anyway! ^^
Reply Quote
wow. this is so nice of you anonymousOne, ive added u as friend ty
Reply Quote
Hey Any
Do you still have the Doom Bane ring? Number 38?

I would appreciate it if it was passed my way :)

Thanks
Reply Quote
Add me and ill "pass" it over to you..!

I hardly check the thread, so just add me and let me know which item and ill gladly give it out..!
Reply Quote
Good on ya for keeping it going so long. Looking forward to smashing some dungeons with you and well prob getting a few of those itmes :)

request sent

Cheers
Reply Quote
Hi, could I get the bul katos ring? I also probably have some items to off-load =)
Reply Quote
amulet #25 eminence font please
Reply Quote
I would personally like to thank you for all of the items you've provided me to help me make the later stages of D3 a little less suicidal.

You truly are worthy of being called a Great Aussie Battler!

Good luck in the future.

Cheers mate.
Reply Quote
Sad day for all....there are still plenty of people out there who could use your help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]