Diablo® III

Buy Blizard Games with the money you have won

Hey blizard... im a little bit courius.. if i can earn 80 dollars, with that money in battle.net can i buy your games? like SC2?

Thanks for answer.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
Yes, digital copies.
Reply Quote
are you sure? ... do you try to buy a digital copy.. i think you cannot buy games using the RMAH for making money in the Battle-net account... but not sure
Reply Quote
" Balance on your Battle.net account, to be used on future real-money auction house purchases or select Blizzard Entertainment™ digital products on Battle.net. "

And per battle.net..."Battle.net Balance is a new feature that allows players to accumulate a balance in their Battle.net account, which can be used to buy Blizzard Entertainment products and services directly through Battle.net such as World of Warcraft paid services, and digital versions of select Blizzard Entertainment games including Diablo III, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft expansions.

Note: At this time, Battle.net Balance may not be used for Blizzard Store purchases.

In addition, with the upcoming launch of Diablo III, players in certain regions will also be able to use their Battle.net Balance to acquire items from the game's currency-based auction house. Diablo III players will also have the option to increase their Battle.net Balance by selling items in the auction house, and using that balance on future auction house purchases or to buy Blizzard products. For more information on the Diablo III auction house, read the Auction House FAQ."

Hope this helps you find the answers you are looking for.
Reply Quote
so.. i cant buy games with battle.net balance
so... which is the reason to accumulate money if we can not do anything with it ... is a playpen but tremendous

SHAME BLIZARD!!

SHAME!!!!
Edited by Kanuz#1327 on 6/29/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump i want a MVP answer
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
To give them more money that they can have in "virtual form" that you own but cant use and they can.
They use it in the financial market...

Like banks do they use it when is in their system, of course, in banks you can take it out wherever your want.

In the case of bllizard, you cant.

So the money is in there, is yours, you cant use it for nothing until they tell you in what you can spend it.

So, the money sits there in "virtual form" and they can use it for virtual financial transactions or to demonstrate earnings and such.......is really a awesome business idea if you think about it.
Reply Quote
06/29/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Kanuz
bump i want a MVP answer

I just bought a game last night with bnet funds. you can buy sc2 with it, or any other digital copies.
Reply Quote
06/29/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Craer
bump i want a MVP answer

I just bought a game last night with bnet funds. you can buy sc2 with it, or any other digital copies.

this
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm just curious as to why I cannot pay for my WoW subscription with it. Seems really silly.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
To give them more money that they can have in "virtual form" that you own but cant use and they can.
They use it in the financial market...

Like banks do they use it when is in their system, of course, in banks you can take it out wherever your want.

In the case of bllizard, you cant.

So the money is in there, is yours, you cant use it for nothing until they tell you in what you can spend it.

So, the money sits there in "virtual form" and they can use it for virtual financial transactions or to demonstrate earnings and such.......is really a awesome business idea if you think about it.

Yup, kinda like how they had to make a law enforcing employers to hand over W2 by a specific date because back in the day they'd just sit on them in order to accumulate interest.

Whenever I put anything up on the RMAH it's straight to PayPal, I have no interest in buying anything from Blizz atm, I own all WoW xpacs, Diablo 3, and SC2. No interest in pixel pets/mounts lol. That 15% cut they get? Don't care because I only use the RMAH to sell stuff.
Reply Quote
You can buy SC2 with the funds. If you re-read that giant post above you shaming Blizzard, it states that you CAN buy SC2. Reading comprehension, posts don't have to be green/blue to be true.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Purchasing through your Battle.net account should allow you to use your Battle.net balance. It's not an option on the Blizzard Store, though, which is separate from digital purchases directly on your account.

What can I purchase with my Battle.net Balance?

06/29/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Airc
I'm just curious as to why I cannot pay for my WoW subscription with it. Seems really silly.

We're working on it!
Edited by Bashiok on 6/29/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
YO BLUE look here ===============>>>I wanna buy stuff on the blizzard store. Like a poster or a tshirt. I have every game so thats kinda worthless.

Or better yet this masterpiece.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100001512
Reply Quote
Can we buy shares of Blizzard stock with Bnet balance :-)
Edited by Jim#1333 on 6/29/2012 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/29/2012 03:54 PMPosted by !@#$oclock
Can I buy activision Blizzard from vivendi with money I earned on the RMAH?

If you make enough anything is possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]