Diablo® III

best wizard gloves known to man?

So ive been farming for weeks with 200%+ magic find. I've had only one drop worth mentioning. My girlfriend enters act 1, 0% magic find other than 5 stack neph, and before even getting the achievement for downing skeleton king. BAM

Choke Pride
50 Dex
170 Int
57 fire resist
attack speed 8%
crit 10%
increased gold pickup

I'm in disbelief lol, i was tempted to use on my wizard, but i posted on RMAH for $225, if it doesnt sell ill post it down a lil, but there are no better gloves on RMAH so i expect them to sell. pretty insane drop :)
Reply Quote
That is pretty insane. GL on RMAH. Can't afford unfortunately:(
Reply Quote
there are better gloves on the RMAH and those have no crit damage still very nice but I bet in the 50-100 dollar range
Reply Quote
So insane that these gloves required a post on wizard forums. I think you are trying to sell them for too much. I bought some with Physical resist, 6 % attack speed, 7 % Crit Chance, 23% Crit DMG, and 168 Intel. Bought these gloves for about 40 $.

I think your gloves are great. I hope that someone buys them. I think that because the game has had a significant drop off in players that the market for goods like this has changed the required price.
Reply Quote
Crit damage or crit chance...? I didn't know crit chance ran as high as 10% on a single item.

If crit damage... Well, then they're okay. The gloves I've used since a week ago has 102 int, 9% IAS, 6.5% crit chance, and 32% crit damage and I couldn't find a better one since.

Well, good luck selling, though I suggest cutting that price down a bit.
Reply Quote
Edited by Jin#1832 on 8/12/2012 3:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ya if they dont sell at that i will lower the price, im aiming high. but ya its crit CHANCE, not damage, 10% is the highest possible, and 8% IAS is pretty close to cap as well. 170 is high freakin intel, and high fire resist to boot. based off what im seeing on RMAH and GAH, they are a pretty serious contender for best gloves currently on the auction house. definately feel they are worth posting lol

ya i put them up there for a really high price, if they dont sell ill lower slightly :) but hopin for big bucks ! daddy needs new pair of shoes lol
Reply Quote
i have gloves with 9 %, but these are pretty close to as good as mine, i bought mine for $30 on RMAH
Reply Quote
Just saying its possible for gloves to roll

300 int
200 vit
10 crit chance
50% crit damage
9% IAS
80 All Res

Now those would be the best gloves known to any WD / Wizard.
Reply Quote
Not even close...No vita, no crit damage, no all resist.
Reply Quote
can offer you 11M
Reply Quote
300 int
200 vit
10 crit chance
50% crit damage
9% IAS
80 All Res

that would be so good that would be bad

i mean, u can´t really put a price on this, and if you do, prolly no1 will have the money to pay for it
Reply Quote
300 int
200 vit
10 crit chance
50% crit damage
9% IAS
80 All Res

i mean, u can´t really put a price on this, and if you do, prolly no1 will have the money to pay for it

Therefore not money but only another perfectly rolled item could trade for it basically. Bartering trade ftw
Reply Quote
300 int
200 vit
10 crit chance
50% crit damage
9% IAS
80 All Res

lol. that is so true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]