Diablo® III

Game freezes but can still move around

I keep getting this problem where my game keeps freezing. I will be playing with friends and all of a sudden nothing in the environment is responding to my actions and I have to go through the task manager to close out of D3. I just assumed that I was having network issues. I have created a static ip address and set up the appropriate port forwarding. I have tried running with my firewall disabled. I have updated the drivers on my computer, yet I keep running into this. Today have have only been able to play a total of 8min and have had to restart D3 several times.

Has anyone else been having a problem such as this? I have been perfectly fine up until today and it's been non stop issues.
Edited by Mythranite#1704 on 6/28/2012 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hello?
Reply Quote
anyone? this game has become pretty unplayable for me now
Reply Quote
anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
kind of tired of loosing my 5 stack of NV everytime before I get to beat a boss let alone the 6th elite for the guaranteed rare
Reply Quote
still nothing?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
06/28/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Mythranite
my game keeps freezing. I will be playing with friends and all of a sudden nothing in the environment is responding to my actions and I have to go through the task manager to close out of D3.

Hello Mythranite, this kind of freezing or locking up can have many possible causes. I would take these steps:

1) Check for overheating and watch the temperatures.
2) Make sure no other programs running in the background are interfering.
3) Post your dxdiag so we can look over your system and drivers.
Reply Quote
may be late to post but i have been searching the internet to no avail i also have this problem and everytime i have to alt+f4 or open taskmanager to close d3 i could post my dxdiag but that is not going to help when i can make sure on my own it is not my system.
Reply Quote
yh same here its doing my head in have u figured it out anyone
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem ... sometimes i can play 2-3h but sometimes it just freeze after 5min ... i did update all my drivers n all but still that problem comes out :/

Bllizard Help !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]