Diablo® III

We were going to Emperor Hakan for him..

..(Spoiler for Act 2) to tell us where Belial is, then when we saw him my hero suddenly figures out he is Belial?

I kinda guessed Hakan is Belial but how did my character, Adria and Leah suddenly figure out too? Which part did I missed on that explanation?
Reply Quote
My first playthrough was with a female Demon Huntress, so I just kind of assumed she smelt it or something...

Don't know about the wizard I'm playing now, I press escape on all dialogue...
Reply Quote
Because it's painfully obvious even for our characters.
Reply Quote
It was very obvious. I lol'd pretty hard when the templar says something along the lines of "what kind of emperor could let his kingdom fall so far?", and your character suddenly gets all sympathetic (even near the end of the act!) by saying "he totally got robbed of his childhood! its sad and such!". Fast forward to any emperor related dialogue all-but saying "Somethin's wrong with that boy!"

But yeah, Hakkan is the only possible character. Of the notable characters you just meet, its either Asheara, Hakkan or Adria. I was hoping for the "new guy" to come out of nowhere, like the fat dye merchant, but ALAS. :P
Reply Quote
..(Spoiler for Act 2) to tell us where Belial is, then when we saw him my hero suddenly figures out he is Belial?

I kinda guessed Hakan is Belial but how did my character, Adria and Leah suddenly figure out too? Which part did I missed on that explanation?

Because the lord of lies is a worse liar than my 3 year old niece. And the Nephalem aren't mentally challenged.
Reply Quote
My first playthrough was with a female Demon Huntress, so I just kind of assumed she smelt it or something...

Don't know about the wizard I'm playing now, I press escape on all dialogue...

you were a demon hunter. this isnt the real world, we dont need that politically correct BS in my game
Reply Quote

Because the lord of lies is a worse liar than my 3 year old niece. And the Nephalem aren't mentally challenged.

Seems like it was for all my chars, or I missed some playthrough dialogs? Just before saving random npcs from green meteorites Leah and my char are saying, "Lets find Hakan, he knows where Belial is" then fast forward to his palace and my char just figures out he is Belial?! Huh?!
Reply Quote
i wouldn't mind having the indoctrination theory used instead of what really happened in act 2..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]