Diablo® III

Reason behind my RMAH account lock explained

Bliz you better fix this soon, because eventually a lawyer is going to do this and your gonna have a billion dollar class action lawsuit on your hands.
You moved to a different region and didn't think for a second this might be an issue?

LOL!

That's as far as I got, too long.

i guess you have add.
The only thing I can think of is contact the better business bureau, but im not sure the technicals. Are you still in the states?

For people mindlessly spamming stupid comments, think of this analogy.

-Use Bank A and deposit / withdraw regularly
-You move to a new home and haven't updated your address yet
-Go to bank and they say you must change your address first but any previous balance you had will be wiped clean and any transfers had to be done -before- you actually moved.
-Bank states in their terms of service when you signed up for the bank that you had to give prior notice
-In the meantime your account is frozen until you "verify your identity" by updating your info and thus causing a balance clean
--- Would you be willing to agree with your comments now?
Maybe if people ignore RMAH it might go away........
I just had to login and add that this practice of only checking a region AFTER the money has been deposited is completely corrupt. Along with the retroactive nerfs but not proactive buffs, completely corrupted and shady.

Have video game companies been doing this kind of crap all the while but I was just to young to notice? Or has something gone very very wrong.
The BBB? I'd contact the authorities. FBI local branch or something. This is straight up fraud.

People will tell you "You can't do anything because of the ToS or EULA etc", and they're wrong. You can't contract away consumer rights. You can't sign a contract that allows a company to defraud you out of your money.
The only thing I can think of is contact the better business bureau, but im not sure the technicals. Are you still in the states?

For people mindlessly spamming stupid comments, think of this analogy.

-Use Bank A and deposit / withdraw regularly
-You move to a new home and haven't updated your address yet
-Go to bank and they say you must change your address first but any previous balance you had will be wiped clean and any transfers had to be done -before- you actually moved.
-Bank states in their terms of service when you signed up for the bank that you had to give prior notice
-In the meantime your account is frozen until you "verify your identity" by updating your info and thus causing a balance clean
--- Would you be willing to agree with your comments now?

it's unfortunate, but the BBB isn't gonna do squat. They are paid to give good ratings and delete negatives, actually.. if you think about it.. it's sorta like the RMAH.. Pay 2 Win.
fluck you blizz
How about you be smart and use paypal. Why would you trust a battle.net account balance?
Inc fix to this system and reimbursement of this one player. Then, an influx of many people claiming the same scenario happened to them with no proof. Then, A blue will finally reply that this was an isolated case, and the issue has been solved.

Thank god for Beta, amirite?
06/30/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Watermelon
What? no blue posting advice or an opinion on this thread how shocking.

you never heard of a weekend?
This is almost a definition of fraud, you should contact law enforcement asap.
06/30/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Deadngone
This is the most poorly run Revolution I have ever seen. hmm.. must be a bunch of unorganized retards.

like the occupy movement?
For people who still defending blizz, dont think like people that complain here hate to play diablo3. We love this game. But there is a misunderstanding here. So please all of us need make diablo3 even better. Critics will build this game to be a better one. What happen here is really unfair. We bought cd, we paid for RMAH and got banned. We never know what really happen with our account. Blizz just said there is an auction house issue with the account.
lol @ everyone who is saying "lawsuit" .

You guys have no idea how the law works, let alone how you would build a lawsuit against blizzard.

You think you can sue anyone . Guess what , you can't.

ToS > lawsuits.

You agreed to it by clicking AGREE . That is final.
90 Human Priest
+1

ToS > lawsuits.

You agreed to it by clicking AGREE . That is final.

No.

I can't make a contract that says "I can kill you at any time" - and then you agree, then I kill you and go into court and go "LOLS I GOT CONTRACT"

If the ToS violates a law, then it's invalid. The ToS's purpose is to explain the terms inwhich the service that Blizzard provides - and what they can do to keep the service (for you and other players) at it's best. This is why they can ban you (to keep good service).

Edit:

In no area does a financial loss count as a "good service"
Edited by Clinton#1601 on 6/30/2012 1:41 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]