Diablo® III

how can i unlock my account?error53

i was paly game,but suddenly game kick me out ,and said ,my account is locked
This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked.
how can i unlock my account?i cost more than 800 dollors in this game!i used my debit card to buy a lot things!
i can do everythins,just give my account back~~please..
Reply Quote
It is due to the RMAH sales or buying, you need to contact customer support.
Reply Quote
Battle account: 793865143@qq.com
game regions: Americas
on line location:american CT
last normal offline time: 1:35 2012/07/01
discovery of the problem: 2012/07/01 1:36
willing to your account backtracking to the occurrence of the state is locked before the last normal line:yes i do
Reply Quote
This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked.

Battle account: tungkyo@yahoo.com.hk
on line location : Hong Kong
last normal offline time: 00:13 2012/07/08
discovery of the problem: 2012/07/08 00:34
willing to your account backtracking to the occurrence of the state is locked before the last normal line:yes i do
Reply Quote
My brother has a similar problem !

My brothers Diablo 3 and Battlenet account just got closed because of suspicious activity. He has not done anything out of the ordinary at all , all he did was try to log in to play. Now support says send ticket to them , but it requires you to log in , um ? how does he log in if his acc has been closed , so i used my acc to log in and submit a ticket for him , more than 2 days later now and nothing has changed nor have we recieved any response from support. He may aswell throw his copy of Diablo 3 away that he paid for. As even entering the first 6 digits of his CD key does not work , nor does his answer to his secret question !!! None of my posts get answered either , so it seems there is absolutely no way for him to play again. Im open to any suggestions from someone from SUPPORT that actually sees this
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
NEVER post email addresses on a public forum. That is half your private login information and is not needed. That is a quick way to get compromised!

tungkyo - Tech Support can not assist you with Billing and Account Issues nor can they discuss your private account information. You need to contact Billing and Account Services when they open to discuss it http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Apex - See my reply to your other thread. You have a different issue with some additional explanation, even though the solution is the same.
Reply Quote
i got hacked n when i got my account back i am now suspended for no reason
Reply Quote
Dear GM,
I am D3 player of Taiwan.
My account can't login to the game for no reason.
But I don't know why.
Please help me!!

Battle account: vacant801124@yahoo.com.tw
on line location : Taiwan
last normal offline time: 00:13 2012/13/11
discovery of the problem: 2012/13/11 PM:5:00
Reply Quote
My brother has a similar problem !

My brothers Diablo 3 and Battlenet account just got closed because of suspicious activity. He has not done anything out of the ordinary at all , all he did was try to log in to play. Now support says send ticket to them , but it requires you to log in , um ? how does he log in if his acc has been closed , so i used my acc to log in and submit a ticket for him , more than 2 days later now and nothing has changed nor have we recieved any response from support. He may aswell throw his copy of Diablo 3 away that he paid for. As even entering the first 6 digits of his CD key does not work , nor does his answer to his secret question !!! None of my posts get answered either , so it seems there is absolutely no way for him to play again. Im open to any suggestions from someone from SUPPORT that actually sees this

I have the same problem as this poster, except I know why but not the logic for the reason I was locked out. It seems even if your nephew comes over and he is on a guest account and tries to play D3 it will consider that suspicious activity and lock you out. Oh I do so love Blizzard
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
SnifflePuff,

11/22/2012 04:42 PMPosted by SnifflePuff
It seems even if your nephew comes over and he is on a guest account and tries to play D3 it will consider that suspicious activity and lock you out

That's not true at all. Suspicious activity would include your account suddenly being accessed from a different geographical location. We place a temp lock on it to prevent it from being compromised. It would have nothing at all to do with someone else using their own account from your location.

If your account's been locked and you need in understanding why or getting it unlocked, contact our Billing Department via either a support ticket or by calling in during their business hours.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
Hello , i have my account blocked cause i got hacked but now i redeemed my account. Can you please unlock my account?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Braconieru,

As I said in the post before yours,

"If your account's been locked and you need in understanding why or getting it unlocked, contact our Billing Department via either a support ticket or by calling in during their business hours."

As your Battle.net and game accounts are in the European region, you'll need to use their support ticketing system.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]