Diablo® III

Diablo 3 , Error 3

Sorry about that -- I've replied with my system info. Let me know if what I've sent isn't sufficient, and how I can send something more detailed. I just followed the "Request for System Files" instructions that are posted on battle.net.
Reply Quote
having the same problem . I did try the " Resync " Battle.net Authenticator and loged into different server region but it didn't work .
Edited by LastStar#2703 on 7/3/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
LastStar

Have you tried creating a new admin account?
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote
Hey, i had the same problem.

The it worked for me was creating a new administration account on my pc and logging in from there.

Thanks for the help
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I was able to log on from the new admin account on a PC, but still cannot log in from my regular computer account, and given I'm the only person who uses my laptop, I'm not keeping a "special" admin account just to play Diablo. On top of that, the login on the new Admin account I set up (when it finally worked) triggered an "account suspension for unusual activity" and I haven't been able to log in from the "special" admin Diablo account since, anyhow, new password and all.

No other "fixes" on that page have worked (and sorry, Zeyshi, the cache deletion hasn't worked either--but that's probably because the reason I can't log in is because Blizz won't send me my EULA). No EULA has been pushed to my game on my usual PC login, even after changing regions multiple times.

This is the first time I've tried to log into the game! Glad I got it for free as a part of a years' WoW sub or I'd be pretty peeved right now. /uninstalls
Edited by Bethgael#1427 on 7/3/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Tato

I'm glad to see that creating a new admin account resolved your error 3. Please feel free to post again if you have any other questions.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Bethiah

I just sent you a couple of emails requesting some files. Please respond back when you get the chance. Also, let me know in this thread when they have been replied to.

Reply Quote
I also have this error. I tried all the steps suggested but still nothing. Creating another Admin account in windows didnt work either.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
gamester47

I just sent you two emails. You should have them in about 10 minutes. Send me those files and I will check them tomorrow morning when I get back into the office.

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Bethiah

I had an account rep check your account, and we didn't see any suspensions.

Reply Quote
I'm having this issue as well. I have tried changing/reinstalling/making new accounts. Everything. I tried calling the support number 1-800-592-5499. No answer for 4 days now.

All login information is being entered correctly.

I don't have another computer to login to my account from, nor do I have another account to use. Perhaps Blizzard support staff can help me with this one?
Edited by Wheresmycat#1399 on 7/4/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Changed my password, then loged in with someone elses account which prompted the error again, then put my account in and i got the liscence agreement and worked. Tried all the blizzard advice which came to no avail. JJRambo's advice seemed to be the goer for me, cheers mate.
Edited by StJude#6843 on 7/4/2012 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Wheresmycat

I just sent you two emails. Let me know when you have replied to them.

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
StJude

That's awesome, I'm glad you are back in the game. I'll be sure to keep those steps in mind when troubleshooting this issue.

Reply Quote
I am having this problem on a Macintosh. All the solutions listed above are either unavailable or not working. I switched computers yesterday but never got the EULA, so this also seems to be my issue. It worked for one log-in attempt after several hours of frustration, but then the problem reared its head again for another play session many hours later.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Bethiah

I had an account rep check your account, and we didn't see any suspensions.
I can assure you it was suspended: I had to go through the rigamarole of typing in the code sent via SMS (to an Australian mobile phone number ending in 308, if you need to check that) and changing my password. It was sent to me at 12:50:51 pm Eastern Australian Standard time 04-07-2012 (again, Australian time--I am +10GMT). I then received another SMS to confirm the change of password, as well as an email to my email addy registered with battle.net. I can assure you I have no reason to mislead anyone, but thank you for the implication.

The good news, however, which is why I came back here to report, is that I retried the "cache delete" on the original admin account linked above by your user last night (again, my time), and was able to log in as a result. You may like to add his method to your list of solutions.

(Edited to add details).
Edited by Bethgael#1427 on 7/4/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

The login error probably due to the leap seconds or duno wad !@#$ i heard from my techy colleague, some kinda delay cause the authenticator to provide the code which ain't sync with the server, causing the login error.

I assume u guys r using mobile authenticator, so what fixed my issue was try setting ur phone's date/time to " set automatically ", it will sync ur date/time with the network server of ur teclo, then resync ur authenticator (that refresh icon at bottom left of ur authenticator). U will notice it pops out a total different string of numbers compared to the usual. FYI im using a iphone.

Hope this helps :)
Reply Quote
Have the same problem and tried the steps in http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/error-3 too

And still get the same error.
Reply Quote
Hi guys, I was having the same issue and my problem was solved by resyncing my authenticator. Maybe this will help other people having this problem too.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Jarakae

I just sent you two emails requesting some files. Please reply to the emails as soon as you get the chance.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]