Diablo® III

Corrupted Angles - Corrupted Demons?

So Angles can be easily corrupted by Evil, are there any examples of the opposite happening in Diablo games?
Demons being corrupted by the light and essentially turning good?
Edited by Kangex#1542 on 6/29/2012 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Corrupted ... turning good... do you mean purified/cleansed? One cannot be "corrupted by good."
Reply Quote
So Angles can be easily corrupted by Evil, are there any examples of the opposite happening in Diablo games?

No. Apparently, not only are the angels easily corruptable, they don't have that kind of power to fight back with. Or any power to fight back, near as I can tell.
Reply Quote
In the expansion we'll see quite a few of them.
Reply Quote
I don't see demons being turned good per-say. I would imagine that some of them just want an end to the war and are more open to peace talks with the angels. Which could be seen as turning good in the eyes of other demons.
Reply Quote
ive had the same question in my mind. sanctuary was created by the teaming of angels and demons, both of whom were sick of the eternal war and united to seek peace and sanctuary. so i would presume that yes, demons can turn, though i doupt they could fully rid themselves of their evil nature. i kind of hoped that blizzard would explore that aspect a little more.
Reply Quote
Sanctuary was created by angels and demons who stood, more or less, above Good and Evil.
Also, if you see regulair angels as Fallen Minions, it's not too weird to believe they can easely be corrupted.
The only angel of meaning who fell is Izual.
Lachdanan is turned into a demon and then purified in D1.
Reply Quote
Too some, there's only two sides. I see six.

Pure Good - The penultimate of the side of good; they are uncompromising, always seeking the best way.

Corrupted Good - While still on the side of good, normally these people seek to advance themselves, and may do whatever it takes. To them, the ends justify the means.

Pure Neutral - While neither on the side of good or evil, they lean towards more moral actions.

Corrupted Neutral - While neither on the side of good or evil, they lean towards more sinister actions.

Pure Evil - Not to be confused with corrupted evil, these may take part in sinister actions, but feel some form of guilt.

Corrupted Evil - The penultimate of the side of evil, they feel no remorse, and they show no mercy to those who stand in their way of their goal.

The angels and demons may start to fill in on any part of this spectrum, should they be allowed to.
Edited by Archangel#1104 on 6/30/2012 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
]
like the idea...
the @$#% Light could corrupt one someways

Too some, there's only two sides. I see six.

Pure Good - The penultimate of the side of good; they are uncompromising, always seeking the best way.

Corrupted Good - While still on the side of good, normally these people seek to advance themselves, and may do whatever it takes. To them, the ends justify the means.

Pure Neutral - While neither on the side of good or evil, they lean towards more moral actions.

Corrupted Neutral - While neither on the side of good or evil, they lean towards more sinister actions.

Pure Evil - Not to be confused with corrupted evil, these may take part in sinister actions, but feel some form of guilt.

Corrupted Evil - The penultimate of the side of evil, they feel no remorse, and they show no mercy to those who stand in their way of their goal.

The angels and demons may start to fill in on any part of this spectrum, should they be allowed to.

neutral too? GJ on that one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]