Diablo® III

My Diablo 3 characters have gone missing

Hi Customer Support

I have 2 character that I have been playing using the guest pass. And both of them I was able to play even after I bought the game and registered the product key. But after logging in a while ago I found out that both of my characters are gone.

Please advice on how I can fix this.

Thanks

DH
Reply Quote
I have been playing in the Americas region ever since. I have 5 hardcore characters and a lot of items. It seems my Asian region contents (the one with low level characters) were transferred to the Americas region. The contents of the Americas region cannot be found in any of the other servers. I want it all back. I would appreciate your immediate response. Thank you.
Edited by IronMaiden#6110 on 2/8/2013 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
IronMaiden,

I can assure you, there's no way characters were transferred between regions. It's simply not possible to do that. In looking at the account, I can't see any characters on it at the moment. I do see the account was accessed from at least 3 different locations/ISPs in the last few days indicating a possible compromise.

You'll need to submit a support ticket so your character issue can be investigated.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hello! Just re-installed Diablo 3 without the expansion pack and logged in, I was directed to the character creation page and made a character as there was no option to 'use and existing character'. To my surprise I soon found out that none of my characters were present! It has been less than a year since I've played but I can assure you I have missing characters, my main was a barbarian if that's any help. I haven't played since before the release of the expansion pack and when I last did, Diablo 3 was installed with its on standalone launch, not the PVP.net launcher. My region is currently set to Americas and even when on the log in screen there is no option to switch regions, I am unsure which region I had played in before by my location was and still is North America.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
ahhhh nvm, I found them in Eu server. Don't know why they were there, or why my client was set to Eu when I started a couple years ago. Well, I'm off to start a new one in Americas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]