Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. Cold Damage Weapon + Crippling Shot
Do these two stack (either additively or multiplicatively, if at all)? Or do they overwrite one another in some way?
2. Cold Damage Weapons + Poison Bolts
I know fire damage attacks on my DH will not snare enemies even if I am using a cold damage weapon. Does Poison Bolts still slow when using a cold damage weapon?
2. Normal Weapon + Power Shot vs Multishot
If not using a cold weapon, would you recommend Power Shot or Multishot?
4. Poison Bolts Damage
Poison Bolts says 40% + 40% over 3 seconds. Is this 40% of the "actual" damage the Scoundrel has (pre-follower nerf)? For example, if Scoundrel has a weapon that would normally deal 200 damage in one hit, but only deals 40 damage because he is a follower, does Poison Bolts deal 80 + 80 damage, or 16 + 16 damage. In my very limited testing, he appears to be doing 40% actual damage, then 40% "follower" damage.
Normal attacks: 40ish
Poison shot attacks: 70ish, then 24 damage over 3 seconds.
Anyone know how this works?
Edited by Zenith#1797 on 6/30/2012 2:22 AM PDT
1. As far as I know, the greater slow takes precedence over the weaker one, for all slows, though I hear that only one application of a slow can happen at a time and that the most recent slow applied is the one that takes over, those are the two ways I've heard it. Can't confirm it at the moment though. But as far as I know, slows don't stack, additively or multiplicatively.
2. Can't answer that for you.
3. I always use multishot. Powershot's cooldown is a downside, and far less effective than 3 shots dealing full damage each. The stun procs far less than the 50% it advertises and the damage is pathetic. Currently, my Scoundrel deals about 4.5k damage per shot and can hit up to 3 enemies, and he attacks at a rate of about 1.8 a second. So damage wise alone, Multishot is way better than powershot. If the stun were more reliable, like the Templar's charge, I'd switch over in an instant. Against bosses though, switching to Powershot would probably be better.
4. The % damage seems to be their original damage, before reduction. It's the only conceivable way my Enchantress's Forceful Push can hit for 23k+ damage despite it being 100% weapon damage on the game guide. Their regular attack is reduced down to 15% of that IIRC.
Follower stats are increased by 2.5x each. So if your scoundrel had say 400 dex, with a 1000 damage bow, then his total damage would be 1000%*1000 = 10 000 damage pre-nerf. Poison Bolts would do 4000 damage + 4000 damage over 3 seconds.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.