Diablo® III

Farming Legendary Items and it works!

If you run act 3 hell mode and get a 5 stack of NV and play the whole act with the full stack 80% of the time you will get a legendary. I got 3 in 2 today. Had a friend who had never gotten a legendary tr it and he got one.

Now me i had no MF gear on at all just GF, but my friend has 177% MF before the NV buff. He got his a little past the 1/2 mark for the Act

I have other people trying it as well. Today I didn't get on but tomorrow i probably will.

The drops are for level 50 and higher the ring i got sold for 500k very quickly on AH.

So happy farming people! The key is not to loose your 5 stack and you can get that in 20 mins in the first part of the act.

I am giving this farming method away for free because i have friends with more hours in than me and never have gotten a legendary drop.

It's a tried and true method to getting legendary drops.

There is no guarantee you will get one but your chances are 80% better with my method. If you haven't gotten one by cedera you only haev 2 or 3 more elite packsk before Azmo.

If you have MF gear of course you chances go up much better.
Reply Quote
Why would anyone want to farm awful hell legendaries, even if this success rate is true (which I doubt)? Most of them are worthless.

You'd make a lot more money just farming inferno or gold farming Act 3 hell in the Arreat Core.
Reply Quote
Moron
Reply Quote
06/30/2012 09:20 PMPosted by chicagoz
Moron

The guy is right...
Reply Quote
Dude, he was just putting up some findings. Don't being !@#$%^-s. Freakin no talent *!@ clowns, get a life
Reply Quote
This guy tries to share helpful advice and you all troll him to death. If you don't like what he has to say then move on to other forum posts instead of ripping on him for trying to help people. Jesus, you guys are such a$$hats that you almost make the players of Heroes of Newerth look like saints, but that of course is false (they do have the worst/meanest community I have ever seen).

I would like to THANK JasonDavid for sharing his advice. Most people would keep their farming secrets to themselves!
Edited by Acerac#1582 on 6/30/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice!

I might try this
Reply Quote
Loot is random. I've got legendaries popping out of barrels. Of course that was before 1.03.

Tho I doubt the act level have anything to do with legendary drop rate mate. Pretty certain they're always at a low percentage, for whatever reason...
Reply Quote
06/30/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Tribulation
Dude, he was just putting up some findings. Don't being !@#$%^-s. Freakin no talent *!@ clowns, get a life

Unfortunately, the gaming community is full of d-bags without much social life and even possibly occupation. Just ignore them.
Reply Quote
06/30/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Tribulation

Actually, no. He was putting up a *very* misleading 'guide' to something that quite simply isn't true like

If you run act 3 hell mode and get a 5 stack of NV and play the whole act with the full stack 80% of the time you will get a legendary
Reply Quote
I just got a legendary hand crossbow in Act 3 Hell, specifically Stonefort without any NV. Second legendary item in two days. Must be my luck.
Reply Quote
The reason it works is you are going to kill some many elites running with a full stack you are going to get a drop. I believe in helping people if I am farming in a public game and get an item one of the other players wants i give it to them no charge. The only thing i charge for is legendary because i have a couple friends that have as many hours in as i do and they have never gotten one. You don't like my advice then move on F&%#tard...

TO Seiya you got 2 legendarys in 2 days where both in Act 3 Hell??
Reply Quote
07/01/2012 12:41 PMPosted by JasonDavid
The reason it works is you are going to kill some many elites running with a full stack you are going to get a drop.

Not true. Been farming through hell for a while. Never seen anything like this. I've seen 3 legendaries drop since I started playing. Two have been below level 15 drops in Normal mode while the 3rd was a decent 2H from my first run through hell that my enchantress uses. I've actually seen no legendaries at all since going back and farming hell.
Edited by adm0ni#1887 on 7/1/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You can actually get outstanding amulets and rings in hell mode.For the rest of the egar, not much because of the low armour on pieces, and weapons are for vendor, unless u find some good weapon with level reduced.
But rings and amulets, you can make a pretty nice gold out of them, i still use a level 54 ring very well itemised on my wizard.
Reply Quote
07/01/2012 12:41 PMPosted by JasonDavid
TO Seiya you got 2 legendarys in 2 days where both in Act 3 Hell??

The one I mentioned (Izzuccob) dropped in act 3 hell. The other one (Cindercoat) - which I didn't specify the location - dropped in act 2 hell, in Desolate Sands.
Edited by Seiya#1124 on 7/1/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Seiya thank you for your reply. To all the people saying i am a troll you can farm act 1 inferno till the cows come home and you will not get a drop that helps you by any means. Blizzard is not going to fix the brick wall act 2 inferno because then people might get to act 3 and 4 where they can then farm items worth something. Blizzard is the one selling the top tear items on RMAH we all know that. I am showing people away to make a little money. Level 50 legendary might be crap for you but for players rolling their alts they buy them. I've sold every legendary i've gotten.

BTW this is with no MF gear just GF.. So if you don't want to do it don't. Personally I like Act 3 out of all of them if i could get past Act 2 inferno i would be farming Act 3 inferno.

Anyone that does try my method and get's one please post it..

I did have a friend try it and he got one and sold it with in 12 hours on GAH..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]