Diablo® III

Australia/NZ/SEA Free Item Bank Thread

It would be cool if there was an option to join a marketplace type world where more than 4 people can join, no skills can be used. but all you do is trade or drop free items.

I loved in D2 going to games like 'freee' and seeing like 10 items on the ground.

Something similar in D3 would be cool, where our community could get together and trade/give away like this.

Was just trying to think of a way to make OPs idea easier for people.
Cheers
Reply Quote
I remember just wandering into a low game, and dumping stuff for people. Was fun.
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 04:55 PMPosted by malice
I remember just wandering into a low game, and dumping stuff for people. Was fun.

lol... ninjasanta!
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 04:55 PMPosted by malice

someone gave me the whole tal rasha set and I nearly peed with excitement when I started glowing :D hahahahahaha
Reply Quote
Was fun. Obviously the way games are set up now precludes doing that randomly... well, for me there's the lil' matter of being a low level still!
Reply Quote
I gave stuff away from my stash in a few games last night.... :P
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 06:25 PMPosted by ezzmay
I gave stuff away from my stash in a few games last night.... :P

Hahah! I KNOW!! (Thanks again - still have to sort through it all!)
Reply Quote
I have the hell unlock for staff of herding - i have a mf set on my barb level 60, can donate my time to run ppl through and all loot goes to you - i like smashing stuff

battle tag: Megaman#1975

tell me about pony run through in invite
Edited by Megaman#1975 on 7/2/2012 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
First post has been edited to reflect new offers of help!
Also added a "Game Help" section to it, as we've had a few offers here...

Great stuff people!
Reply Quote
Oh cool. Thanks for the sticky!

If people want to simply offer "help with games" - please do so. I'll update the first post.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/02/2012 09:27 PMPosted by malice
Thanks for the sticky!
Np!
Reply Quote
Thanks again Arcagnion :)

Malice, add me down for general help with games or any 'boss' that your stuck on :)
Reply Quote
Done!
Reply Quote
Hey Malice

Put me down for general help. Cleared everything in game and also have pony land entrance.
So i can help out if anyone needs it ^^
Edited by Monkeybutts#6684 on 7/2/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
And Bluspacecow - could you give us your battletag? Impressive stuff you have to give away!

Heh. I give it already if you were paying attention :) . Also :

07/02/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
Battle tag's on that page as well so all I need to do is jump on , accept your friend request and invite you to a game.

IE At the top of the dropbox gallery page where it says "(battle tag"
Reply Quote
WOW man epic idea it actually makes me wonder if blizzard would implement such thing as a forum stash to make swaping/loaning/trading to friends and people in similar regions possible. But then i guess we aint got out D3 profiles yet so... if they did wouldnt happen anytime soon i guess.
Reply Quote
Added both of Bluspacecow & Junny.

Heh. I give it already if you were paying attention :) .

My apologies! You did indeed leave it.
I was paying attention (I still am), just kinda busy IRL at the moment (along with still being quite new to Diablo 3). Unfortunately due to some weird glitch with IPs, I can't access the forum on my home IP (many IPs in Japan seem to be affected this way). I'm often checking these forums via my iPhone, so it gets a little difficult at times.
Edited by malice#1232 on 7/3/2012 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hey guys if you have any level 14 gear, eg ammys with 2-4 damage or rings with 3-6 damage I would greatly appreciate it, plus most people would just chuck them.. and id be happy to help you level or MF/GF etc I also have spare things laying around but no time to list them atm

name is dutchrudder#1447

cheers:)
Reply Quote
hey guys if you have any level 14 gear, eg ammys with 2-4 damage or rings with 3-6 damage I would greatly appreciate it, plus most people would just chuck them.. and id be happy to help you level or MF/GF etc I also have spare things laying around but no time to list them atm

name is dutchrudder#1447

cheers:)

Specifically... what kind of character are you making? I might have some stuff (I'm not that far ahead of that toon).
Add me (malice#1232). When I'm on, I'll look you up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]