Diablo® III

Australia/NZ/SEA Free Item Bank Thread

Hi solo, what level requirements on the bow? my DPS at this stage is laughable. im around lvl 53-54
Reply Quote
Starting out:
I'll have to check tonight, but I think I have a pair of level 9 rare items (carvers) that were great for my barb at low levels. I can't bring myself to AH/salvage them, but I could give them away to someone here...

Malice, you're a legend. Thanks for the help :)
Reply Quote
You're welcome.
Reply Quote
I got somrthing too, not many (just into inferno)~let us share, let AH sky high price item go to hell!
Reply Quote
nvm

P.S ____ Go Cats Go
Edited by xenomorph#1853 on 8/24/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hey there In Perth is it all down again cant log in???
Reply Quote
forsaken#1403: Giving away entry level (some better than entry level) inferno gear for all classes. Can also assist with bosses, but you'd have to catch me in-between farm runs.
Reply Quote
Added you to the initial post forsaken...
Reply Quote
Hi guys, struggling through inferno here. Anyone have a one hander thats better than my spear lol? Casual player... Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Gidra
Hi guys, struggling through inferno here. Anyone have a one hander thats better than my spear lol? Casual player... Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Can I suggest looking at the original post, and seeing who would be an appropriate person to contact?
Additionally, having looked at your profile, I'm not sure what you're referring to with "my spear"...
Reply Quote
Can I suggest looking at the original post, and seeing who would be an appropriate person to contact?
Additionally, having looked at your profile, I'm not sure what you're referring to with "my spear"...

Hi malice. That post was made a while ago when I had a spear. Also, forsaken helped me out with a few items so its a bit better now. Sorry for the confusion.
Reply Quote
got heaps or rares if you need something add me if i cant help yyou ill try to farm it for you if anyone on at the moment who good with cm wiz add me i stuck with hsomething on him plz
Reply Quote
I have 2 packs of gifts i would like to give out to demon hunters who have just hit inferno. the items aren't that great but i thought it would be nice for people who have just reached inferno on their first character. i've uploaded the pics below and if would like one of the packages just post on this thread.

Pack A - (with cindercoat)
http://imageshack.us/a/img4/7039/giftpackagea.jpg

Pack B - (with manticore)
http://imageshack.us/a/img684/140/giftpackageb.jpg

just add me in game if you would like one of the packs : )
Reply Quote
abon, care to pass me the manticore. Curious if it will be better on my DH compared to my existing crossbow.
Edited by mdk2#6214 on 10/21/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ill be glad to help people out with random things, i dont have much trouble with anything.
Reply Quote
I got 2-3 good rare fist I wrongly bought (which wasted all my gold in the process)
880-913 DPS
5-11% IAS
~130 Dex
~60% Crit

913 one got 11 IAS

Should keep any monk that hit 60 from buying weapon for quiet sometime (up to act 3 at least, cos I pass first 2 with 600 DPS weapon).

I'm looking for any chest belt pants and boots with a lot of Dex and resist (arcane) cause mine is bad as hell, any help would be really appreciated.

I wish I got Inna and Shenlong stuff, but man... :/
Reply Quote
I'll share my stash with anyone from nz or Aussie that friend me in game. I'm sure ill be able help most out at least a little. Noobs or low mp only
Edited by mEnTaL#6849 on 11/10/2012 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
hey guys my name is josh im live in melb but im from new zealand i just started back up playing after being off for a very long time and i remember i had pretty !@#$ gear any help would be much apreciated
Reply Quote
I have some IK gloves, boots, belts, and a helm for loan to anyone that needs them.
I will also sell them if you put in a nice enough offer.

http://imgur.com/a/ymzZl

Friend request me so I can check out your gear
Reply Quote
The top ik gloves would be an upgrade if you still have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]