Diablo® III

Australia/NZ/SEA Free Item Bank Thread

@Romulus - those IK boots would be great.. I dont have much money but i'd love to borrow them. I'll add you when servers are up
Reply Quote
I have lots of gear all lvl 60 required.
Been farming inferno for months now and with ah being totally stuffed since 1.0.5 or 1.0.6 I pretty well just give stuff to anyone who can benefit within reason of course I'm not going to completely re-gear anyone but if your just starting inferno add me and I'll see what i have :)
Reply Quote
Great thread here, I have been running public games looking for needy people to give stuff away to. Made some people very happy and other suspicious of my motives (their loss).

Anyway I still have some stuff, mainly for WDs lvl60+. Some of this maybe rubbish but if anyone can make use of it I would rather see it go to a good home than vendor trash it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6236ylboy88cz49/2On1REvQs4

These plans are also up for grabs:
Flawless star ruby
Exalted grand doomcaster
Exalted fine heaven strand
Exalted galraki
Exalted sovereign helm
Exalted dread shield
Exalted sovereign mail
Exalted fine zhezl
Exalted slag hammer
Edited by GoPies#6811 on 12/8/2012 11:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi all, I'm sick of doing xp run lately. If you are trying reach 60 or lvl 60 trying to finish inferno, I'm willing to help for free in case you have trouble on your quest.

It's been sad to vendor 'almost great' items during my xp run. I'll give away items either from my stash or from our run if i see it benefits you on your quests.

Add bg51ek#6739 as long as I'm online, I'll help you.
Reply Quote
I am happy to help out anyone with...

* Inferno
* Inferno MP1-8
* Hellfire Ring Bosses (MP1-MP5)

*Anyone wanting to build a Whirlwind Barb.

Feel free to add me SlamPunk#6590 - I usually am on evenings (NZ times).
Reply Quote
I am happy to help out anyone with...

* Inferno
* Inferno MP1-8
* Hellfire Ring Bosses (MP1-MP5)

*Anyone wanting to build a Whirlwind Barb.

Feel free to add me SlamPunk#6590 - I usually am on evenings (NZ times).

would not mind a ww barb... but need to get my game on and make some gold.
Reply Quote
i have some stuff for DH and Monk. I'm thinking of starting up a barb so I'm open to any tips to leveling him as quickly as possibly.
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 05:42 AMPosted by AracaneM
i have some stuff for DH and Monk. I'm thinking of starting up a barb so I'm open to any tips to leveling him as quickly as possibly.

I am levelling a monk my self out of boredom lol
Reply Quote
Hello, i'm currently 52 (will be 60 by tomorrow hopefully) and I was wondering if anyone has any floaty gear they could fling my way? cheers! can add me on chadmatix@hotmail.com or Iloveugly. Character name is rattlesnake (oh i'm a witch doctor) :)
Edited by iloveugly#1363 on 1/9/2013 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
great idea as last night i was playing with a young fella from the USA and had a 2 handed legendry with 900+ damage had tried selling it no luck so i just gave it to him
Reply Quote
not sure if anyone still frequents this thread but I've got some freebies to donate. Not a big time forum dweller which is why I didn't stumble across this thread until now. I would classify my giveaways as a random selection of low to mid tier lvl 60 items for all classes. I may give away some more valuable loot in future if feel too lazy to AH them (highly probably), so I ask that you take what you need rather than for the purpose of resale.

http://i.imgur.com/3Ej5D.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GB7yW.jpg

Hit me up at DesynK#1545 if you need anything, I'm usually free so I may be able to help out with bosses and whatnot.

Cheers
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Looks like not too many people use this thread any longer.
I'll remove the sticky for now.
Reply Quote
Desync, Do you still have any of that stuff?

Mainly,
thing of the deep
manticore
fervent tendrils

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]