Diablo® III

Aussie Diablo 3 Ventrilo Server

ok well im going to get a headset next week as my horse cost me more $$ this week -.-

But once I have one I will be joining you guys for sure!! however I might need some support setting it up killerbees tried to help me the other day but I couldnt work it out and we ended up using skype lol!
Reply Quote
ok well im going to get a headset next week as my horse cost me more $$ this week -.-

But once I have one I will be joining you guys for sure!! however I might need some support setting it up killerbees tried to help me the other day but I couldnt work it out and we ended up using skype lol!

Happy to help sometime mate, it can be confusing at first but once you got it going your good.

Still waiting on my headset to arrive =/
Reply Quote
Whats the latency like?
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Kotton
Whats the latency like?

I get a constant 15-20, as I said its hosted in Sydney so it should be good f or Aussies.

If anyone has too bad an issue with the ping of the vent server let me know.
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Priest
Im getting a 16 ping right now.. I'm In Queanbeyan NSW, just outside Canberra.

Quite good
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Narull
Whats the latency like?

I get a constant 15-20, as I said its hosted in Sydney so it should be good f or Aussies.

If anyone has too bad an issue with the ping of the vent server let me know.

Consider me signed up!
Reply Quote
Sweet, another vent to trololololol
Reply Quote
just jumped on, good idea, look forward to having a few laughs...
Reply Quote
I want my new frikken headset!
Reply Quote
This is awesome. Vent rocks.

Will get some, and get on. Great idea mate.
Reply Quote
07/10/2012 10:41 PMPosted by futu12e
might as well create a clan while we are in it..

I've never been into the whole clan thing, but if you'd like too or if anyone wants to make a clan and use this vent let me know and I can setup channels for you.
Reply Quote
Vent eah?? Ihaven't been on vent in years with the boys from another game.

Have to say pretty cool of you
Reply Quote
sweet as thanks for vent stuff!
heaps better then common servers with wankers on there making stupid noises
and annoying everybody.
Reply Quote
Awesome Narull! I'm in NZ and have just been asking in the usenet D3 group about in-game chat (I play a lot with a friend from one town over and tend to die if I try to type while I play, LOL) and was told about Ventrillo.

I'll look into the client and see if I cab dig out my old headset. Is there still plenty of slots available?

Cheers.
Reply Quote
Awesome Narull! I'm in NZ and have just been asking in the usenet D3 group about in-game chat (I play a lot with a friend from one town over and tend to die if I try to type while I play, LOL) and was told about Ventrillo.

I'll look into the client and see if I cab dig out my old headset. Is there still plenty of slots available?

Cheers.

Yeah man your good, it seems to be being randomly used atm. Problem is not a lot of people know about it so spread the word people(a lot don't read the forums).

If it ever gets fullish I will happily upgrade it.
Reply Quote
It's funny i never See Narull in the Ventrilo just some other random people here and there.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 06:48 PMPosted by itsjch
It's funny i never See Narull in the Ventrilo just some other random people here and there.

Thats cause I don't didn't have a headset until yesterday(I broke mine) and yesterday was hectic on the forums so I was staying here.

I'll be around randomly or if anyone wants to groupup lemmie know and I can jumpon.
Reply Quote
Mate this is awesome! I normally play solo, but will probably get a bit involved with something like this.

If it runs well for 6 months, I reckon you could easily fund it from donations from the community. I'd get behind that for sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]