Diablo® III

Aussie vent server competition*closed*

Ok I have just opened a free Aussie vent server for all to use, see details here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5979090598

To celebrate this I'm giving away a 2 million gold, while not a lot to some every gold counts I think.

But here is the catch, you only receive 250,000 each, the first two groups to join the sever and use it to clear all of act 4 and defeat Diablo on Nightmare or up will receive 250,000g each.

How do you prove this? well I can see who is in the vent server easily as I'm idling there atm, then I want you to upload 5 pictures and post below:

1. A pic on the character select server showing your party and what difficulty you have it on(Nightmare + remember)

2. A pic of the 4 of you with Iskatu dead before you.

3. A pic of the 4 of you with Izual dead before you.

4. A pic of the 4 of you with Rakanoth dead before you.

5. A pic of the 4 of you with Diablo dead before you.

No waypoint skipping do it legit guys!

Please use the same names on vent as you use ingame so I can confirm the group-kill.

(Note you can only win once, so don't try and win both times by killing them twice)
Edited by Narull#6634 on 7/8/2012 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
are you busy?
Reply Quote
Sorry all, had a irl issue popup and had to go out tonight, if anyone has completed the challenge post your pics here and I can look at server logs to see who was using the server when.

If not, get to work! free gold! lol
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind giving this a shot on Friday night, so if the prizes aren't given away by then I might get a group together.
However, I would like to do it on Hell, hopefully this still qualifies.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind giving this a shot on Friday night, so if the prizes aren't given away by then I might get a group together.
However, I would like to do it on Hell, hopefully this still qualifies.

maybe I could get vent working and join you guys...I do need headset but So I will have to buy one this week :)
Reply Quote
great, sounds like fun.
Reply Quote
Bump because ijtsh (sp?) Evolution, myself and Chensta did this tonight :) I'm not sure who has pics though.
Reply Quote
I have no idea how I missed that someone had posted the pics required in this. Contact me ingame and I'll give you your gold.

Glad to see the server get some use!
Reply Quote
Might take e moment to figure this out, but I'll use it regularly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]