Diablo® III

Naked lust

Is this Achievement impossible? I can understand no armor/jewelry, but are weapons also disallowed? (The requirements are worded "Defeat Cydea on Hell difficulty or higher with no items equipped") I'd appreciate feedback from someone who has done it if possible.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I'll give you a clue, three is company, unless only one is naked. That might be considered **%!.
Reply Quote
the spider queen right? "no items equiped" seems pretty straightforward. weapons included i bet. impossible for melee i think. wiz probably doable. a follower in hell isnt much help either, unless you uber-gear them at level 60
Reply Quote
ain't it possible to be naked and let someone else do the kill?
Reply Quote
There's an achievement to kill each final boss with no items equipped as well.
Reply Quote
06/29/2012 03:51 PMPosted by PhillipJFry
the spider queen right? "no items equiped" seems pretty straightforward. weapons included i bet. impossible for melee i think. wiz probably doable. a follower in hell isnt much help either, unless you uber-gear them at level 60

A wiz with no gear is like 8 dps. Our dmg is also based off our wep.
Reply Quote
Yeah it's clearly meant to be done as a group where one person going for the achievement is carried :)
Reply Quote
ok, so no weapon then. kinda silly... Oh well, I'll do it that way then. Thanks for the feedback guys
Reply Quote
or take them off just before they die? dont have to be an entire scrub lol
Reply Quote
Take everything off before last hit. Better to do it in a group. Have someone distract the boss and get final hit naked. Very simple.
Reply Quote
Group up and one person is naked. Done.
Reply Quote
People really do jump to these forums before thinking and using simple thought process to clear this achievement. The answer has been said several times in this post already.

You get the achievement if you get a "boss kill" and "YOU HAVE NO GEAR ON". No where in that achievement does it say you have to solo it.

06/29/2012 04:09 PMPosted by TayShun
Take everything off before last hit. Better to do it in a group. Have someone distract the boss and get final hit naked. Very simple.

You don't even have to go that far. You need credit for a "boss kill" and you can't have gear on. everyone in the fight gets credit for killing a boss. That would be like saying the achievements that say "kill <name of boss>" only applies to the player who got the killing blow
Edited by Blackbird#1794 on 6/29/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Blackbird. But then what's the point really? There's not much prestige in saying "My friend killed Cydea while I ran around naked"
Reply Quote
06/29/2012 04:20 PMPosted by MuadDib
@Blackbird. But then what's the point really? There's not much prestige in saying "My friend killed Cydea while I ran around naked"

I am pretty sure blizzard has been known to not have a point to most of their achievements. Nothing new here. Why is "punch diablo" one?
Reply Quote
"Punch Diablo" cracked me up. The first time I saw it, I had to run out and do it right away. Naked lust? Very different result... I just got slaughtered. Ok yeah the attempt was stupid (main is a Barb) but I think a weapon only kill is a challenging achievement, and more in line with the guidelines of most other (player generated) naked kills, which is kindof what I hoped for. No worries though, now I'll just get to watch my female DH run around in the nude for a minute or two haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]