Diablo® III

Who the hell is Cryder?

Apperently he is cool enough to get his own outpost..
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Chris Ryder is a prop artist on the team. Everyone calls him Cryder.
Reply Quote
Bashiok you are cute, we should date, yes?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
AWWW !@#$
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Bashiok

No relation to Zack Ryder, I take it?
Reply Quote
finally a blue posts here and its about something stupid T_T at least its something
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
now we know blizzards network id scheme
Reply Quote
80 Orc Mage
07/02/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Truhan

No relation to Zack Ryder, I take it?

Woo. Woo. Woo. You know it.
Reply Quote
Blizzard won't answer questions pertaining to lore on the story forums but they'll answer this...awesome
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 05:45 PMPosted by MrCoco
Blizzard won't answer questions pertaining to lore on the story forums but they'll answer this...awesome

Exactly. Pathetic "job" bashiok. There are so many threads with legit, thought out, polite criticisms and valid concerns/ideas that you guys refuse to definitively address how bout make time for that instead of the easy stuff like this

I get it it takes two seconds to address this and doesnt distract away from your efforts to answer other threads but you are making zero efforts to answer the aforementioned which then makes it so when you make a post like this the reaction is going to be pissed off people.
Edited by Shingram#1112 on 7/2/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
07/02/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Bashiok

So he's about as cool as he is good at his job? GG.
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 05:45 PMPosted by MrCoco

Eh, I would like to see posts on bigger issues but I can understand those are going to be very controversial - just see the people who complain because Blizzard is asking for our opinion on MF changes.

I'm just happy to see blues posting on little non-controversial topics instead of just showing up to tell us the nerf of the day, please keep it up (the posts not the nerfs ;) )
Reply Quote
Only reason why Blizzard doesn't respond to threads is because they might accidently leak information. All it takes is one loose tounge, and the picture is revealed.

Didn't we learn that about 70 years ago?
Edited by Archangel#1104 on 7/3/2012 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]