Diablo® III

Error 3003 on login

So I startup, get to login screen, enter my password and click login. Then the server authentication screen pops up, and it doesn't go past the first "tick", and I get the message "Cannot connect with the battlenet server. Please check the [Server Status] page and ensure you are currently connected to the internet. (error 3003)".

I am currently connected to the internet, and have not changed any settings since I started playing Diablo. So is something wrong with my computer or yours? Please help D:
Reply Quote
Having the same problem. Was playing last night with no problems - so I think it must be the servers.
Reply Quote
Checked the server status and it says that the American server is down for maintenance. However, I thought that wasn't scheduled for another 13 hours.
Reply Quote
Server down again. doesn't surprise me as for the past 2 weeks, i have been disconnected while playing for 6 times in an hour.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Bought the game yesterday. This is a HUGE disappointment
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Healzabit
This is a HUGE disappointment

+1 here
Reply Quote
well at least it isn't our computers failing xD
Thanks guys, at least now I can go outside knowing I'm not missing anything ~
Edited by ZenWarrior#6838 on 7/2/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There will be plenty more disappointments to come, believe me....
Reply Quote
i get the same message except the error code i get is error 33.

when is diablo gonna get their crap together and fix the game. the lag problem would be a good start too.
Reply Quote
¿qué coño!! i no se puede jugar al juego DIABLO! i pagar por juego y jugar ¡No puedo! reparar el error de 300.003 por el amor de mierda o matar a la madre con el sexo en el rostro de las madres
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 04:11 PMPosted by BRAVEHEART67
Checked the server status and it says that the American server is down for maintenance.

I am having the same problem even now, and the server status's are up and running...
Reply Quote
YES.. me too. can't connect to US server even after restarting comp
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
This morning when the OP posted there was a server login error going on with the blizz servers, however atm it is maint night, please see the sticky here:

Edit to fix my bad copy and paste skills. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912943736
Edited by Narull#6634 on 7/3/2012 5:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Healzabit
Bought the game yesterday. This is a HUGE disappointment

Better get used to it. There's been many shut downs before this. This is probably Blizzard's biggest failure of a game concerning online structure.
Edited by Moshing#1240 on 7/3/2012 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This morning when the OP posted there was a server login error going on with the blizz servers, however atm it is maint night, please see the sticky here:

Um... right now it shows all the servers up, but we cannot login.
Reply Quote
I picked up the game yesterday. It's really disappointing to experience these sort of problems.
Reply Quote
Why error 3003?

There is no info in game login, on the sever status page or on the forums like usual.

Was able to log into the Europe and Asia servers fine?

WTF? Frekin over this!

EST of 1minute hold in the phone queue.

25mins later still on hold. What a load of BS!

Sort yourselves out!
Reply Quote
been working on an assignment all day, wanted to relax with some diablo... megafailwhale
Reply Quote
what is going on went to wathc tv for 30 min come back and game has shut down and wont let me log back in was just playing the dam thing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]