Diablo® III

Error 3003 on login

Sever lie status, I'm down to.
iinet still have internet
Reply Quote
any one have any idea when we are going to be able to play plz share with the rest of us poor fools
Reply Quote
same thing got kicked out
Reply Quote
It is a update they gave a 15 min warning in game then shut servers down as far as i know it will last for 6 hours and yes the server status page is telling lies. I could be wrong but im sitting at around 90 percent sure about this 1.
Reply Quote
The server status page is known to be displaying errors currently, this is because blizzard work on different sections during maintenance.

They have taken the login server offline and booted all players off but the game servers are up for internal testing so the status page shows them up.

This is maintenance guys as I said I made a sticky here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912943736

Servers will not be fully backup for 6 hours(can be shorter, if things go well).
Reply Quote
Scheduled maintenance guys..
Reply Quote
there is warning for shutdown server during game play/
Reply Quote
Could not login, what happend guys?
Is there any notifications?
Reply Quote
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, July 3rd. Maintenance will begin at 5:00 AM PDT and conclude at approximately 11:00 AM PDT. During this time, servers and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912943736
regular Tuesday maintenance.
Reply Quote
It is indefensible that this makes it impossible to play in single-player mode. I am so pleased to see that my "patience" is valued. Perhaps not as much as the $80 I paid for the game, I would imagine.
Reply Quote
This is the last BS single player DRM online game I will buy.
Reply Quote
Damn it! me too... I just bought the game today and even tried to reinstall twice. You !@#$%^s need to fix this asap or I have no choice but to get my water gun and squirt it on your faces!
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Saruman
Damn it! me too... I just bought the game today and even tried to reinstall twice. You !@#$%^s need to fix this asap or I have no choice but to get my water gun and squirt it on your faces!

The server is up and running atm, make sure your connecting to the right region, go to Options-Account then select the Americas.

The other servers are offline for maint but the Americas is the one Aussies are meant to play on and it is up and running.
Reply Quote
Same here. error 3003 or 33.
Reply Quote
What server are you guys playing on? Check via going to Options-Account.
Reply Quote
same here just brought D3 and getting error 3003 - i have not even played it yet
Edited by Nad007007#6593 on 7/9/2012 2:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Error 3003 for weeks now.... I'd love to play my single player game..
Reply Quote
Blizzard Guys I'm having Error 3003, though when I click the link and directs me to the server status webpage, it says that it is "Available", please help me out here. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]