Diablo® III

Error 3003 on login

Any one else having this 3003 26/08/2012, server status shows its up but low and behold i cant log in
Reply Quote
yeh im having it too, just gotta wait .....patiently.....-.-
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Just tested all 3 servers and no issue here. You guys still having trouble logging in?

There not spelling mistakes, I'm speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
Yes, I still get 3003 error when trying to log in
Reply Quote
I'm receiving this error as well. I moved my PC from spare room to bedroom and now I can't login. I am on a wireless network. with all the server maintenance last week I have played for a grand total of 3 hours in 7 days.

Any suggestions to fix? This will be my last attempt before deleting this game forever. I haven't even reach lvl 60 with ONE character!
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I'm receiving this error as well. I moved my PC from spare room to bedroom and now I can't login. I am on a wireless network. with all the server maintenance last week I have played for a grand total of 3 hours in 7 days.

Any suggestions to fix? This will be my last attempt before deleting this game forever. I haven't even reach lvl 60 with ONE character!

Are you playing on the Americas server or the Europe server? Go to Options-Account to check your global play region, I know the Europe server is having issues blizz are looking into, but I haven't heard of anyone on the Americas having the same problem since the emergency maint on Friday.

Edited by Narull#6634 on 8/26/2012 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can't log in at the moment either.. I was on about.. 11 hours ago with no problem but it doesn't seem to want to let me connect this morning. Checked server status/server status forum, tech support forum and general discussion and i'm not seeing any threads about it excluding the Euro server issue and I double checked that my region didn't some how ninja change to Europe when I was asleep. (It didn't)
Reply Quote
Thanks for replying Narull. I am (was) playing on the americas server.

I just tried reinstalling Diablo to see if it helps and now I'm getting the 'Could not Install, Invalid Installation Options' ^#it so cannot even reinstall the game.

Once again, thanks for replying. You have helped me through 4 or 5 issues associated with this game to date. I have now officially given up on Diablo 3.

Issues -
Servers down for a whole week in Australian peak times without any official notification from Blizzard.
Patch loop error
various errors 3007 3003 etc. making login to play impossible
this final straw - not even being able to install the game.

Goodbye Blizzard, I refuse to buy any future games toting your always on DRM its NOT the future of gaming its a f*@#cking insult.
Edited by Krul#6121 on 8/26/2012 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just an update for myself personally, I restarted my computer and modem and I can get in now.. Unsure what the issue was, my net was working fine before I restarted but yeah.. Easy fix.

If anyone else has this problem try that before posting, worked for me.
Reply Quote
Not sure if I'm the only one but I just found this thread and this started for me a few days ago and has been ever-present since. Checked around for a solution but didn't find one yet.
Reply Quote
yeah things seem borked last few days, not had such a long period where performance due to latency really sucks hard.
Reply Quote
So I startup, get to login screen, enter my password and click login. Then the server authentication screen pops up, and it doesn't go past the first "tick", and I get the message "Cannot connect with the battlenet server. Please check the [Server Status] page and ensure you are currently connected to the internet. (error 3003)".

I am currently connected to the internet, and have not changed any settings since I started playing Diablo. So is something wrong with my computer or yours? Please help D:
Reply Quote
Getting this error now after the server kicked me off...

Nothings changed on my end.
Reply Quote
yep me too was working around 9:30-10 now its not logging in.
Reply Quote
cant log on,

crashes on "authenticating credentials"

. . . .
Reply Quote
freakin.... 2:16 and i get this error, was working last night for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]