Diablo® III

BE CAREFUL OF RMAH, lost 250$, details

Good luck OP.

I smell a class action brewing.
Reply Quote
+1 burn blizzard
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Screenshot #1: Proof that someone else is selling my XBOW (Note I have typed out the day in chat)
http://imgur.com/IY3HP.jpg

Screenshot #2: A screenshot of my AH log showing it is still "processing" after 10-11 days
http://imgur.com/vQw8O.jpg

PLEASE do something about this, as like most of you have said, 250$ is the equivalent of half your car payment, and there is no reason why I should have lost it and someone else running around with my same crossbow.

Let me give you a little bit of insight about how loot is created as I have noticed in past 2 days. I have had this twice happen to me already. I was MFing clearing out mobs and have "2" of the same type of rare drop in same room within 10-60 seconds apart from one another. When I got the the ID phase, I got "2" of the EXACT same stats and EXACT same name. Judging by this theory, loot with that stats will give the same name. It is very possible that someone found same bow as you.
Reply Quote
UPDATE: Just got an update through a phone call from Blizzard Entertainment regarding this issue, it looks like you guys have helped me alot into bringing this to the GM's of blizzard. I received a phone call from a GM named Aaron, who said that it is a problem that they're looking at, and will most likely help me fix. They have handed over this case to the finance department at their headquarters, and will hopefully be giving me my money back ASAP through paypal (15% fee deduction). I should be expecting the money within the usual 5 day period, and that I should be expecting another follow up phone call from Blizzard next Monday.

I bring this update to you to show that Blizzard DOES read these forums, and that we are being heard. Whether it will get resolved or not is another matter, and if it does, HUGE props to blizzard for valuing their customers. I will keep you all updated once again, and I am making this post to give value to the fact that they took action and contacted me.
Reply Quote
Glad to hear that man
Reply Quote
UPDATE: Just got an update through a phone call from Blizzard Entertainment regarding this issue, it looks like you guys have helped me alot into bringing this to the GM's of blizzard. I received a phone call from a GM named Aaron, who said that it is a problem that they're looking at, and will most likely help me fix. They have handed over this case to the finance department at their headquarters, and will hopefully be giving me my money back ASAP through paypal (15% fee deduction). I should be expecting the money within the usual 5 day period, and that I should be expecting another follow up phone call from Blizzard next Monday.

I bring this update to you to show that Blizzard DOES read these forums, and that we are being heard. Whether it will get resolved or not is another matter, and if it does, HUGE props to blizzard for valuing their customers. I will keep you all updated once again, and I am making this post to give value to the fact that they took action and contacted me.

The power of community! Just a shame for the others who didn't get this much recognition on the General Forums. But one getting rectified is a start!
Reply Quote
Don't buy crap on auction house....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

They should waive that fee for the hassle.
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Greentea101
I'm sorry but after reading your log I can't feel sorry for you. You spend way to much on fake stuff.

Too bad you didn't bother reading the rest of the thread...
Edited by Eric#11413 on 7/7/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Screenshot #1: Proof that someone else is selling my XBOW (Note I have typed out the day in chat)
http://imgur.com/IY3HP.jpg

Screenshot #2: A screenshot of my AH log showing it is still "processing" after 10-11 days
http://imgur.com/vQw8O.jpg

PLEASE do something about this, as like most of you have said, 250$ is the equivalent of half your car payment, and there is no reason why I should have lost it and someone else running around with my same crossbow.

Let me give you a little bit of insight about how loot is created as I have noticed in past 2 days. I have had this twice happen to me already. I was MFing clearing out mobs and have "2" of the same type of rare drop in same room within 10-60 seconds apart from one another. When I got the the ID phase, I got "2" of the EXACT same stats and EXACT same name. Judging by this theory, loot with that stats will give the same name. It is very possible that someone found same bow as you.

SS or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote
I have a similiar issue, https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4941344161 ! I hope I will get help as well.
Reply Quote
RMAH is legalized fraud. Participating in it is just encouraging blizzard to keep up shady business practices.

Do you really think that blizzard is going to claim the income on a 250$ sale/purchase where one side somehow "lost the record" of ever having had it? Its pretty obvious this is done intentionally as part of a money laundering scheme.
Reply Quote
RMAH is legalized fraud. Participating in it is just encouraging blizzard to keep up shady business practices.

Do you really think that blizzard is going to claim the income on a 250$ sale/purchase where one side somehow "lost the record" of ever having had it? Its pretty obvious this is done intentionally as part of a money laundering scheme.

you do realize he got the money, right? so what is your point?
Reply Quote
Same thing happen to me. They keep insisting that i retrieved the item but how can I when its still processing!! I hope the blizzard team can help me as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]