1. I plan to play all 5 classes to 60 in softcore and gear them out and try builds. I hope devs will come through on class changes in a future patch like they said, that will enable diverse viable builds. (crosses fingers) If they accomplish this, my fun factor will improve immensely.
2. I will play hardcore for fun. BUT once or if server issues like lag get fixed. IDK if this will happen or not.....
3. I like the Auction house...omg I'm gonna get flamed here lol. To me the auction house is the D3 way of sitting in trade channels in D2. While trading in D2 was fun if you could strike a good deal but it could be annoying at times. The same thing goes for the AH. I get excited and its fun when I win a auction at the last minute and its a great buy. Or when my items sell. This applies to RMAH as well since I made about $150 bucks so far. I will probably buy something in RMAH with what I made but waiting for game to settle down after weekly changes. Anyways its kinda fun to me to browse AH in between some games.
4. Inferno is....well fun to me. Is it annoying and sometimes cheap with the elite affixes? Yes! I like the challenge of Act 3/4 tho. I'm sure devs can improve playability in act3/4 but that can be done with time. So when I want a challenge I go into Act3/4 and when I want to faceroll farm, I go into Act 2 inferno. Yes, my monk can faceroll farm Act 2. What is not fun is lack of viablity of so many spells/abilities. Would like more variety in this aspect. I want to slaughter demons in many different ways, Blizzard.....that is fun! make it so.
5. What is not fun is the risk /= reward of act 3 and 4 elite packs. Spending a long time and getting bad drops is not fun. How about making all drops itemlvl 63 after 5 stacks of NV in act 3 and 4. Sure we still get crappy rolls on the items but at least they are high level. This will introduce more godly items into the economy but what does that really do? Give Blizz more transactions in RMAH or gold AH? Win for you guys imo. But somebody who gets to own some cool items will be happy and have fun with it. And people who dont use RMAH can find items of their own one day.
6. What is not fun is itemization. I think this has been covered greatly on the forums. All i gotta say is we want cool, unique, and uber stuff. If I'm like most people who love the Diablo series, we dont even care if its overpowered. We want that stuff for ourselves. Ignore the QQ about powerful builds and items. Those people most of come from MMOs where balance is of big concern. True Diablo fans dont care, they would only be inspired to make a build like that OP person they saw and get that OP item they saw. It will be a goal for fans like myself. I dont get jelly, I get inspired! So lay off the nerfs will ya? Even if I never get those items, at least I will try. You know like that hot girl you know, at least I can try to ask her out or even think about doing it....even if I get denied lol.
7. PvP. This I look forward to for fun factor. I hope with the delay it works out well on the rollout. One thing I would like to see is an open field free-for-all map like D2 had by the Encampment. Man, did I have fun killing and being killed by random people in a free-for-all. or going into barb or pally only duels to test my skill/gear with fellow barbs and pallies. The 4 player cap kinda sucks for FFA maps, maybe increase the cap to 8 one day for FFA pvp? More people to kill is fun!
8. Last point for me. Farming. Diablo is about farming. We like to farm. It is fun. Right now its meh for me. I look for easy and fast farming spots, I would guess most other people would too. I take that approach from playing d2 and I probalby will never give that up. Time effiency is important. Itemization will make farming fun. Nothing like the feeling of getting a good drop, right now its too slim. I hope with rework of some legendaries at least we have some more solid pieces to look for as well as random yellow rares. More great items dropping=more happy ppl=having fun=more transactions for you guys in RMAH. WIN WIN.
Sorry for any typos and thanks for reading. I was bored with servers being down :).