Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

My biggest complaint about Diablo 3 is that there is even an RMAH. I think it's really dumb to have this be a big distraction for the people working on the game.
When can i get the dating system? You can charge for matchmaking as long as i get laid.
Why is blizzard delaying on gold selling so much... don't they realize that once they add it, it gives people a safe and secure way to buy gold, which means the goldfarming sites can't dictate the value of gold to the degree that they currently are?
07/03/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Ironique
When can i get the dating system? You can charge for matchmaking as long as i get laid.

LOL, get out man, theres a lot of ladies outside looking for a !@#$%
The following commodities will be available soon for trading in the real-money auction house:
  • Gems
  • Dyes
  • Crafting Materials
  • Blacksmithing Plans and Jeweler Designs
  • Pages of Training

The ability to trade gold as a commodity won’t be included in this initial update, but we hope to enable it in the near future. Keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, how dare a company enable features which make them money. How dare they, it's capitalism I tell you! CAPITALISM!

/sarcasm

Money corrupts.

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."*
lol @ all of u moronic people complaining and complaining and COMPLAINING about this game and STILL playing it for hours upon hours upon HOURS. quit or !@#$ please. "this game is so bad i play it for 8 hours a day." get real people
07/03/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Jendl

LOL, get out man, theres a lot of ladies outside looking for a !@#$%

LOLZ, i am just giving blizz more ideas on how to improve the gameplay and earn more $$$.
Since the MF post has filled the comment limit. (I typed it up, I have to post it somewhere).

2, 3, or 4.

Without a doubt, do not cap MF. I don't even think that should be an option.

Options 2, 3, and 4 seem to deal with the problem the best without secondary and tertiary effects. 5 is okay but has some external consequences.

You should address the problem by asking: how can we solve the problem (gear swapping) without affecting those who are are not guilty of wrongdoing (those who do not gear swap). [Eg. Option 1: If you cap MF, that punishes those who do not gear swap while only marginally affecting those who do.]

Option number 1 should not be considered at all. All other options seem reasonable.
Could people check out my post call Only way to stop botters, why is it that when i make a post it does not even show up? or automaticaaly gets pushed way off the latest posts, ty.
Truly truly pathetic Blizzard. If people couldn't see how pathetic your company was by now, then they clearly DO NOW. Keep fixing stuff 99 percent of the players don't care at all about, and then just completely ignore the most fundamental problems with the game that almost your entire player base cares about. Once again, you guys really do suck, big time. The greed is truly sickening

I have to agree... greedy as a capitalist pig
Cool, does this mean you'll make the AH functional "soon" too? You know, like, all the time functional, instead of once every blue moon functional like it's been the past 3 days?
Yeah lets make it possible to get money from gems and pages now, and completely forget about putting PvP into the game again.

Great idea Blizzard
07/03/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Optiox
Could people check out my post call Only way to stop botters, why is it that when i make a post it does not even show up? or automaticaaly gets pushed way off the latest posts, ty.

There is no way to stop botters apparently... blizzard has done a terrible job so far.
you know what really pisses me off is that they nerf the ias cuz of dh abusing it...but they nerf everything thing with ias but the dh quivers.... y is that? when they are the one abusing it.. and yet there quivers ias stays at 15% ...??????????????
if u blizzard wants to b fair ...if u nerf ias for everyclass.... u should b fair and nerf everything....
i read the forums...and the reason why they nerf ias is bcuz of dh.... and yet they pretty much kept the dh the same ....bs if u ask me
i like turtles
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nice! Keep working on making the game better. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]