Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

07/03/2012 09:13 AMPosted by phocas
Nice to see where your priorities are, don't worry about other more important issues.

YEAH LITERALLY ALL OF THEIR TEAM IS WORKING ON THIS ONE ISSUE!

Jesus, you are a !@#$ing idiot.
Yay!
Great news.. . all those legendary brimstones ive been saving will be on there! SOONtm
I'll be honest. The current Fees are really hurting the RMAH. It's just not worth it to sell something for so low. Give blizzard a dollar so I can make 20 cents? Please. Fees need to be lowered and I know Blizzard doesn't want to do that, but what about when gold gets released? 25 cents for 100k, 2.50 per mill minimum? Come on now, no one will buy !@#$ and then you're going to take a dollar off the top just so people can make the same or less than they do currently selling on these very forums, craigslist, ebay or on their own webpage? Don't give me the "oh it'll end" no it won't, idiots will buy gold through the RMAH and very little will be sold, while gold spammers undercut the %^-* out of it.

IMO Fees need to come down, not become non-existent, to a more reasonable level for life time of the game, not so Blizzard can line their pockets.
I'll be honest. The current Fees are really hurting the RMAH.

They really are. Blizzard likely expected demand to be much higher for items, but it's not. They would make more money if they just kept the 30% fee and let people sell items for 50 cents each.
I'll be honest. The current Fees are really hurting the RMAH.

They really are. Blizzard likely expected demand to be much higher for items, but it's not. They would make more money if they just kept the 30% fee and let people sell items for 50 cents each.

That would probably be a better way of doing it. Hopefully they're reviewing their decisions.
fees wouldnt be a problem if we could sell at a higher price.. the reason we cant is generally due to a terrible searching system for the AH.. when items of the same name can have vastly differing stats, and i can only search 3 of them.. it makes pricing really hard.. so i either end up under pricing.. or over pricing.....

Only problem now is.. what used to be me selling 4-5 items a week has now become a lull of no sales the past 5 days.. i know there was a US holiday (Independence day) and the weather is nice so people are venturing outside their dark computer caves.. i hope..

But still.. at least for me there is a glaring drop on sales.. causing me to price even lower... and now THOSE arent selling.. so tonight im going to drop all my sales into what i call Clearence... which is everything i sell tonight will be under 2 dollars no matter how good it is.. just simply to see if people are still playing and buying..

I enjoyed the game... i feel i got some bang for my buck.. and since making around 100 bucks on the RMAH the game payed for itself.. but my biggest source of excitement has been this
They need to hurry up... I have all kinds of chipped gems to sell you guys :)
Just hurry up and make gold trade-able, it will help cut down on the spammers as they wont have a reason to sell gold through these scammer spammer sites.
Stop Fluffing around blizzard!.
07/05/2012 09:02 AMPosted by ReeSin
Nice to see where your priorities are, don't worry about other more important issues.

YEAH LITERALLY ALL OF THEIR TEAM IS WORKING ON THIS ONE ISSUE!

Jesus, you are a !@#$ing idiot.

University of Phoenix called, you missed class today.
07/04/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Faqu

This seems to be an example of a logic error. You are assuming working on one issue means no one is working on other issues. It seems to me Blizzard can likely work on the RMAH while still developing other aspects of the game. Its not like everyone there is only there to work on one thing, I''m sure they have many teams working on different projects and so the commodities becoming available for sale now is not really a reflection of priorities but a reflection that whatever issues where in place were simpler to solve, or maybe that team was more efficient.

The error and assumptions are on your end m'am, for so many reasons. Have a good day.
Hurry up
Blizz, please don't ever do Gold AH for commodities like the Radiant Square, Star, Flawless Star, Perfect Star & the Radiant Star, and also for the rare dyes.

At least make these items special by allowing it to be traded only in the RMAH.

Edited by VenatorNocti#1731 on 7/5/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Do you guys want some cheese with your wine?

I cant belive what I am reading from some of you

This is awesome news! Great job Blizz happy to hear its comming soon.

I love the RMAH and love selling my items for real cash.
15% is a low cut in my oppinion these guys are crazy

Awesome news

I bet you love the $1 fees when you list a buy it now item of $1.25 too right? You know, that weapon thats only worth a quarter, but you have to list it for $1.25 so blizzard can get their cut. But WAIT, if you want to use the money outside of battlenet, Paypal will take another 15%, effectively leaving you with less than a quarter....

They say they don't want to regulate the market.... But what is this doing besides inflating costs of low level items. Blue items should all be sold for under $1,especially when low level legendarys are going for $2.

Actually Blizzard gets most of the transfer fee as well. PayPal only charges 2.2% if the buyer pays for the auction with his PayPal funds. Blizzard just cleverly words this as a "PayPal transaction fee" when they are pocketing that as well (or at least 12% + at minimum). People need to understand that PayPal transfers are free for the most part and the majority of the PayPal fee goes to Blizzard.
The following commodities will be available soon for trading in the real-money auction house:
  • Gems
  • Dyes
  • Crafting Materials
  • Blacksmithing Plans and Jeweler Designs
  • Pages of Training

The ability to trade gold as a commodity won’t be included in this initial update, but we hope to enable it in the near future. Keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

Shouldnt resources be pooled to fixing the game before this crap?
dont add gold to the ah pls ty
Dont add auction house, oh wait, its already there. damn.
Rather than blizzard fixing this issue, are they enabling it now because the vast majority of players have ceased playing, making it viable for the servers to handle the load? :)
F*** the RMAH, the game lags after every maintenance. Please get your !@# on the job fixing the game and not implementing any other funny ideas.
Hurry up man
90 Night Elf Druid
So much for soon.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]