Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

85 Night Elf Druid
And we have known about the down time for three days now.....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5979088809
07/03/2012 09:14 AMPosted by windstar44
i like how when blizzard is going to update the game the wait till the servers are down before they post on the game, with the notification. at least post down times 24hr in advance not last minute. i was on this morning and there was no notification on the login screen

Seriously...you must be new here...just get used to it. Assume Maintenance is every Tuesday between the hours of 3am PDT to 11AM PDT, if that ever changes and they dont do a maintenance be grateful.
07/03/2012 09:13 AMPosted by phocas
Nice to see where your priorities are, don't worry about other more important issues.

Indeed, seriously I couldn't care less, make the game more fun rather then putting in things that is fixing the game all the time or improving the RMAH that actually make the game less fun.
love how is some people's minds blizzard is only 1 guy who can only focus on 1 thing at a time.
07/03/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Optiox
15% of what he said makes sense.

LOL....I get it!
07/03/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Necrosis
Nice to see where your priorities are, don't worry about other more important issues.

Like banning unconstructive people like this...

Your a moron if you don't think he's right, they're trying so desperately to get the RMAH perfect to further institute their greed while the game remains broken.
07/03/2012 09:14 AMPosted by windstar44
i like how when blizzard is going to update the game the wait till the servers are down before they post on the game, with the notification. at least post down times 24hr in advance not last minute. i was on this morning and there was no notification on the login screen

Seriously?

In my part of the world, it just so happens to be Tuesday. Do you know what that means?

PATCH DAY PATCH DAY PATCH DAY PATCH DAY PATCH DAY MAINTENANCE DAY MAINTENANCE DAY MAINTENANCE DAY MAINTENANCE DAY MAINTENANCE DAY.

What is so hard for you people to understand? Have you not noticed a pattern? OH MY GOD, WHY DOES THE SUN KEEP GOING DOWN AT X TIME IN Y PART OF THE WORLD EVERY DAY?! IS THE WORLD ENDING?!

Oh never mind, here it is rising again.

OH MY GOD, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! WHY IS IT GOING DOWN AGAIN?! IS THE WORLD ENDING?!?!?!
Edited by Saien#1893 on 7/3/2012 9:23 AM PDT
MAN BLIZZ ALL THEY POST IS ABOUT THE STUPID RAH ALL THE F TIME AND ABOUT THAT STUPID NOVEL ALL ABOUT PRODUCT AND MAKING MORE MONEY WILL BLIZZ EVER LEARN THAT THERE IS SOMETHIGN WRONG WITH THE GAME THXN THE last few comments over the last few days have only been about rediculous stuff and nothing about what ppl are upset about theuir totally ignnorning the whole community here d
07/03/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Necrosis

Uh he's making a point that the game is in dire need of repair and all blizz keeps pushing at is the RMAH. I will never use that function, I've already PAID to play the game and I would rather see things fixed like lag issues, disconnects, Cain still does the funky chicken, the crazy economy(cap the GAH to a max buy/sell) theres SO much more they need to do before adding things only a small % of the population cares about. The RMAH is wrecking this game.....

BTW an opinion should never be bannable when the poster makes it simple and it does not contain swearing or the such
Soon, the following commodities will be available for trading in the real-money auction house:

• Gems
• Consumables
• Dyes
• Crafting Materials
• Blacksmithing Plans and Jeweler Designs
• Pages of Training

The ability to trade gold as a commodity won’t be included in this initial update, but we hope to enable it in the near future. Keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

who buys pages of trainning? can we get a 12 year old game import that is called Diablo 2 back please? this game is not what i paid for, i think i got some weird WoW expansion i'm not sure..
07/03/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Felandro

Your a moron if you don't think he's right, they're trying so desperately to get the RMAH perfect to further institute their greed while the game remains broken.

you're* a moron.
In my legal profession, if we give our clients services that are low on their priority list, while delaying the delivery of more important services, our clients would seek another firm. Apparently Blizzard execs don't understand that concept.

Nice job releasing a half-baked game, Blizzard.
May be a dumb question, and i'm sure everyone except a staff will answer or comment unnecessarily, but by trade gold do you mean be able to purchase gold from the RMAH as well? That would be nice to see, and oh yeah.......how about that whole PvP thing? Might actually give the game some purpose to play. I mean, farming gear to get better gear to get better gear to get better gear.......i could go all day but it might be redundant of me. If I want to make money I'd get a job and stop playing games all day everyday, i don't see the sense in farming gear just for the hope to sell for money. Sure it is nice as an added incentive, but PvP is where the fun is in any rpg in my opinion. Putting all the hard work, and not so hard earned money spent to the test against others to see who truly has the most free time on their hands to perfect a build and dueling skills!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]