Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

Chillax ya'll....we just had a holiday. Did you expect them to do anything this week?
can we please put gold commodities up PLEASE, that will possably stop the spam from the farmers, for god sakes, PLEASE FIX THIS PUT IT IN THE GAME!!!
Oh good I can't wait to trade Gold as a commodity now that massive inflation has already overtaken pricing in the AH.
thats great so the remaining 1k players fro 8k can rip eachother off even more
Screw you and your RMAH. Some of us don't want to and will not use this Horrible Idea.

WHAT? 30 cents out of every dollar is a great idea!
61 Undead Priest
So that's why fiery brimstone prices are sky rocketing....
Refusing to add gold as a commodity only perpetuates the gold farmers selling gold on 3rd party websites. Which was a very big reason I looked forward to the RMAH in the first place.

I think that Blizzard has settled with the fact most of it's active accounts are bots who farm gold. However, to keep them playing they do not wish to challenge their business and in that respect they solidify the fact they care very little about the player in general.
and all the botters rejoice

07/03/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Kaivax
The ability to trade gold as a commodity won’t be included in this initial update, but we hope to enable it in the near future.

this is REALLY what the botters have been waiting for. and it WILL encourage many more to start doing so. or at least they will try.

can you say 'feed the greed'? i knew you could. as if having the RMAH control some features of a SINGLE player (with mutiplayer OPTIONS) game isnt bad enough. (ie %drop of iLvl=control rarity of drop=higher value on RMAH=bliz makes more $$). and you are 'hoping to add...' *cries* sooo...you lower gold drops, either from mobs/chests/etc. (for whatever reasons) raise repair costs. (for w/e reasons) then later add to rmah the ability to BUY gold. some of which may have been the very same gold they would have 'earned/farmed themselves. (well played bliz *rolls eyes*) and no, i am not saying that you made those changes for the sole purpose of setting up the 'buy gold on rmah' feature.

omfg....if this happens it will turn me from an "on the fence, but still trying to have fun" type of a player to a '"cya later bliz".

any more blatant and you would be saying '!@#$ and give us more $. and no, i do not have a prob with you guys making money. not at all. thats normal. but at what point does making a good profit turn into just plain greed. and then at what point does it turn into 'wall street' greed.
finally, now I can put some of my gems in the rmah area.
Seriously?

In my part of the world, it just so happens to be Tuesday. Do you know what that means?

PATCH DAY PATCH DAY PATCH DAY PATCH DAY PATCH DAY MAINTENANCE DAY MAINTENANCE DAY MAINTENANCE DAY MAINTENANCE DAY MAINTENANCE DAY.

What is so hard for you people to understand? Have you not noticed a pattern? OH MY GOD, WHY DOES THE SUN KEEP GOING DOWN AT X TIME IN Y PART OF THE WORLD EVERY DAY?! IS THE WORLD ENDING?!

Oh never mind, here it is rising again.

OH MY GOD, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! WHY IS IT GOING DOWN AGAIN?! IS THE WORLD ENDING?!?!?!

What a worthy post! Glorious!
Are we there yet?
How am I supposed to trust any of the auction houses, if people are still able to bid and cancel bids at a later time? I'm tired of seeing my gear get bid up to several million dollars, then the bids all mysteriously vanish at a later time. So nice knowing people can cheat to ensure their bids sell over others. Just bid up somebody elses item until nobody else would pay money for it, then when your stuff sells, cancel the bids and profit
4 Days later, doesn't seem soon to e.
REAL MONEY again? Sorry, no thank you!
I would buy how to make a flawless diamond for alot more.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]