Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

Oh Joy, Rmah update... that will make this game so much more fun, not.
Why is this on top of the to-do list? They are several issues with the game that need attention and showing the community you are interested in fixing profit generating features is discouraging.
07/03/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Ironique
The ability to trade gold will not be available for players. Blizzard will setup a new company with a new website and online purchasing. Get ready with your credit cards and shop till you drop. Weekly maintenance 6-12 hours as usual. Words of wisdom "Get Used To It". (It's all about the money~ money~ money~) $.$ ka-ching

^that
Completely ridiculous they are STILL only doing work on the RMAH. GOD I hate how greedy you have become Blizzard. There are so many problems with the game and all you care about is your god damn 15 percent tax on the auction house.

THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME it is a shopping channel... where people who don't spend real money get absolutely screwed over.

UMMM how about fixing the problems with teh game first? How about fixing the passive skills for the Witch Doctor which you have known has been broken since release?

Such a joke you are Blizzard

exactly!!
If the .25 minimum for item is correct and some stupid is actually buying the crafting materials for that price I am going to weep honey and eat caviar.
Completely ridiculous they are STILL only doing work on the RMAH. GOD I hate how greedy you have become Blizzard. There are so many problems with the game and all you care about is your god damn 15 percent tax on the auction house.

THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME it is a shopping channel... where people who don't spend real money get absolutely screwed over.

UMMM how about fixing the problems with teh game first? How about fixing the passive skills for the Witch Doctor which you have known has been broken since release?

Such a joke you are Blizzard

exactly!!

This is why I do NOT use the RMAH nor will I be buying anymore Blizzard games. I wont play any other online game where you HAVE to buy items to be competitive with other players/the game itself.
I also will not buy any other game from ANY company that requires me to be connected to the internet just so you can play single player!
why will gold not be available for sale? isn't that the main reason for the rmah?
90 Human Warrior
why does this take so long
90 Human Warrior

You do not have to compete in this game. why are you making such a big deal out of this

exactly!!

This is why I do NOT use the RMAH nor will I be buying anymore Blizzard games. I wont play any other online game where you HAVE to buy items to be competitive with other players/the game itself.
I also will not buy any other game from ANY company that requires me to be connected to the internet just so you can play single player!
90 Human Warrior

exactly!!

Well you wont be playing very many games in the future
85 Night Elf Hunter
who buys pages of trainning? can we get a 12 year old game import that is called Diablo 2 back please? this game is not what i paid for, i think i got some weird WoW expansion i'm not sure..

* I'm going on a long shot here but if I had to guess I would assume people who need pages of trainning?
* Actually this game is exactly what you paid for - however it is not what you expected
but that isn't Blizzards issue until you stop playing..
* WOW expansion doubtful not enough QQ in the forums and frankly all of the WOW expansions have been a better product then this game.
This seems like a bad idea for inflation. However, there are many effects that could occur. These results are if people start buying mass quantities of gold.
-Blizz price> Botters = inflation
-Blizz price= Botters = inflation
-Blizz price< Botters (if they are still running) = inflation
-Blizz price< Botters (if they are not running) = Possible inflation, but the removal of bots would significantly help with inflation.
If blizzard manages to sell for less than the bots it could cause inflation because it would be, so cheap. However, not all of the player base is willing to pay for stuff in the RMAH. However, if Blizzard put a cap on the amount gold that could be bought per day it could negate inflationary effects. It is not likely that blizzard would be able to compete with botters and it is not likely that they understand how to properly implement this without causing inflation. An example of this poor "economic fixes" was seen in the repair cost changes.
This seems like a bad idea for inflation. However, there are many effects that could occur. These results are if people start buying mass quantities of gold.
-Blizz price> Botters = inflation
-Blizz price= Botters = inflation
-Blizz price< Botters (if they are still running) = inflation
-Blizz price< Botters (if they are not running) = Possible inflation, but the removal of bots would significantly help with inflation.
If blizzard manages to sell for less than the bots it could cause inflation because it would be, so cheap. However, not all of the player base is willing to pay for stuff in the RMAH. However, if Blizzard put a cap on the amount gold that could be bought per day it could negate inflationary effects. It is not likely that blizzard would be able to compete with botters and it is not likely that they understand how to properly implement this without causing inflation. An example of this poor "economic fixes" was seen in the repair cost changes.

How about Blizzard flat out bans every account that has accumulated over 50million gold, as it is 99% certain that these accounts belong to botters.
I hope they will allow commodities to be sold for a real price. 25 cents each isn't going to happen.
[quote]How about Blizzard flat out bans every account that has accumulated over 50million gold, as it is 99% certain that these accounts belong to botters.

Great idea. Lets ban all these bots along with everyone else who found some neat items and sold them for some millions. Would totally do it.

Happy you don't have to decide that.
Not a very big surprise that no gold trading is avail still...considering the economy has already been severely compromised by farm bots, exploiters and market manipulation.
Edited by Sabrehawk#2690 on 7/8/2012 10:20 PM PDT
They're waiting on some of the gold sinks to remove the overflow gold from their mistakes that they fixed. It might be a loooong "soon"...

LOLOLOL
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]