Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

Will anybody be things for more than the 25 cent minimum each?

Real question: Will anyone bother to sell at low prices like that? I mean, after 15% from bliz, and I think another 15% for paypal with these specific transactions, you're lucky if you don't end up owing Blizzard money after the sale.
Edited by Jordan2412#1216 on 7/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT
i dont understand why blizzard always lowball the maintance time.....y put 5am-11am when realisticly its 5am-3pm.....
07/03/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Vidorian
Option 5: 'Losing an NV Stack when changing gear' idea is moot because an NV stack is only 15%, and a lot of gear has more than than, especially helms with gems. People can still swap for a few extra %. This whole swapping gear issue is also moot because if a player is good enough to swap gear without hot keys during an inferno fight, then they deserve the extra loot.

Wrong Blue sticky, friend ;)
Ya the buying of GOLD in the RMAH ya! Hey Blizzard just tone down the trash in Inferno lvl by say 40% and keep ur gold selling in the RMAH. Any comments?
Come on blizz, the fix is simple, all you need to do is (Post Deleted by mwhahaha420 at 09:34 on Jul 3, 2012)
Edited by mwhahaha420#1533 on 7/3/2012 9:36 AM PDT
When will 'then' be 'now'? Soon...
LMAO BLIZ

Your priority is improving the bot dominated RMAH!

GOOOOOOD F JOB!
Don't feed the trolls.

God said let there be internet. Then there was internet, and the internet was good. The devil then said fine but let there be forums, and the dark ages began.
54 Tauren Priest
07/03/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Koppertopp
15% of what he said makes sense.

LOL....I get it!

haha, just got this...

/Funny
07/03/2012 09:35 AMPosted by FixxxerNYC
When will 'then' be 'now'? Soon...

How many @-Holes we got on this ship anyway?

YO!

I knew it.....I'm surrounded by @-Holes!
Ya the buying of GOLD in the RMAH ya! Hey Blizzard just tone down the trash in Inferno lvl by say 40% and keep ur gold selling in the RMAH. Any comments?
ms
Dyes
Crafting Materials
Blacksmithing Plans and Jeweler Designs
Pages of Training

Why a delay on gold? do you want people to buy form 3rd party sites?
What is soooooon?

As in when the servers come back up, or like 2 weeks soon?

first blizzard game, son?
There was a notification...It's usually a day or two in advance in the Service Status forum. Also you've been playing Diablo this long and you haven't figured out that there's maintenance every Tuesday morning?
*Sigh* A game designed around the RMAH... sad... just... sad...
54 Tauren Priest
07/03/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Jordan2412
Will anybody be things for more than the 25 cent minimum each?

Real question: Will anyone bother to sell at low prices like that? I mean, after 15% from bliz, and I think another 15% for paypal with these specific transactions, you're lucky if you don't end up owing Blizzard money after the sale.

Maybe that is the point! hahaha
Fix the damn FPS meter so I can tweak teh freaking game. WTH are you guys doing? Blizzard. There are many others problem You neeed to fix. Fix them first. 6 hours maintenance are not dedicated for those craps.
07/03/2012 09:14 AMPosted by windstar44
i like how when blizzard is going to update the game the wait till the servers are down before they post on the game, with the notification. at least post down times 24hr in advance not last minute. i was on this morning and there was no notification on the login screen

They have been doing maintenance EVERY Tuesday for weeks...if you pay attention, it is usually easy to get the schedule down. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]