Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

HEY! you working on the auction house?! but not adding additional filters........ screw you. :D have a nice day.
Looking forward to RMAH gold sales... But please lower the flat transaction fees to enable smaller transactions
07/03/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Ironique
The ability to trade gold will not be available for players. Blizzard will setup a new company with a new website and online purchasing. Get ready with your credit cards and shop till you drop. Weekly maintenance 6-12 hours as usual. Words of wisdom "Get Used To It". (It's all about the money~ money~ money~) $.$ ka-ching

LOL you hit it ^^
Damn, people must be working hard at Blizzard....got all their priorities straight /facepalm
Edited by Killemall#1916 on 7/3/2012 9:43 AM PDT
54 Tauren Priest
07/03/2012 09:41 AMPosted by MinusHuman
HEY! you working on the auction house?! but not adding additional filters........ screw you. :D have a nice day.

Yes Blizzard, please add more filters on the Auction House.....I can not see any reason why NOT to do it....
07/03/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Koppertopp
When will 'then' be 'now'? Soon...

How many @-Holes we got on this ship anyway?

YO!

I knew it.....I'm surrounded by @-Holes!

LOL! That was an HILARIUS movie!!!
(going to watch it again...)
who gives a shlt about commodities when gears are not even moving an inch in GAH..GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT AND FIX THE INGAME FIRST!! BLI$$ARD!!
the servers go down EVERY tuesday for scheduled maintenance. pay attention
Do you guys want some cheese with your wine?

I cant belive what I am reading from some of you

This is awesome news! Great job Blizz happy to hear its comming soon.

I love the RMAH and love selling my items for real cash.
15% is a low cut in my oppinion these guys are crazy

Awesome news

Hows that taste?
LOL they want to make more CASH
54 Tauren Priest
Do you guys want some cheese with your wine?

I cant belive what I am reading from some of you

This is awesome news! Great job Blizz happy to hear its comming soon.

I love the RMAH and love selling my items for real cash.
15% is a low cut in my oppinion these guys are crazy

Awesome news

Agreed, RMAH is awesome. The game has paid for itself a few times over fpor me because of it!!!

Cheers!
90 Dwarf Paladin
Excuse me Kaivax real quick question,

Will there be an update to use profits gained by the RMAH to allow purchases from things on battle.net like wow time or wow companions and pets or other digital goods?
COME GUYS there is no GOLD AH because either we have a lot of players selling junk from 100k to as hi as 500 million and that is no !@#$. WHY R these players selling junk for these hi GOLD prices knowing they will never sell. These dorks made the gold AH worthless. I have been a WoW player for over 3 years and only seen ppl sell this junk ultra hi because it is the only way to get gold from the GOLD sellers. In Diablo III OMG about 99% of these dorks R selling there junk from hundreds of thousand gold to hundreds of million WHY Blizzard do U put up with this %^-* and further more I do buy in the RMAH because it is the only place to get the updated gear. FOR GOD SAKES put a damn cap on the GOLD AH so ppl can at least buy something. I do not always have the money to buy in the RMAH. NUFF SAID signed a very Hardcore player
this is really really lame..
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]