Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

When gold becomes available on the RMAH, expect GAH prices to skyrocket. Take your time.
Edited by TheReaper#1209 on 7/3/2012 9:50 AM PDT
Do you guys want some cheese with your wine?

I cant belive what I am reading from some of you

This is awesome news! Great job Blizz happy to hear its comming soon.

I love the RMAH and love selling my items for real cash.
15% is a low cut in my oppinion these guys are crazy

Awesome news

I bet you love the $1 fees when you list a buy it now item of $1.25 too right? You know, that weapon thats only worth a quarter, but you have to list it for $1.25 so blizzard can get their cut. But WAIT, if you want to use the money outside of battlenet, Paypal will take another 15%, effectively leaving you with less than a quarter....

They say they don't want to regulate the market.... But what is this doing besides inflating costs of low level items. Blue items should all be sold for under $1,especially when low level legendarys are going for $2.
The following commodities will be available soon for trading in the real-money auction house:
  • Gems
  • Dyes
  • Crafting Materials
  • Blacksmithing Plans and Jeweler Designs
  • Pages of Training

The ability to trade gold as a commodity won’t be included in this initial update, but we hope to enable it in the near future. Keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

Woohoo! Way to make more money Blizzard!!!! Not actually work on the game problems....
07/03/2012 09:14 AMPosted by windstar44
i like how when blizzard is going to update the game the wait till the servers are down before they post on the game, with the notification. at least post down times 24hr in advance not last minute. i was on this morning and there was no notification on the login screen

It's Tuesday you idiot.
I don't care about RMAH and commodities. Fix legendaries!!!!!!!!!!
Fix my ASI/IAS boots already.
07/03/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Emuruk
Will anybody be buying these things for more than the 25 cent minimum each?

Nope.. waste of money tbh.
Also a good way to break the economy though.
It takes a serious amount of gold to make one gem, as in its cheaper to buy them off the AH than to make one yourself already -_________-
this is just going to ruin the GA comidities even further
Some items will obviously be not worth selling/buying.
Lower gems and such

But Lets say I want to sell my Emerald Star gem. 650k IGG
I craft for 600K or buy one at 650K

I sell on rmah for maybe 1.75 Each?

Each .75 per gem
And thats only for a Star

Gonna add up quick im stockin up
when gold selling becomes avaliable on RMAH, chinese botters are gonna shout horray all day.
91 Night Elf Druid
07/03/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Necrosis
Nice to see where your priorities are, don't worry about other more important issues.

Like banning unconstructive people like this...

Phocas is absolutely correct. Blizzards priorities are out of wack. The auction house is the least of my worries at the moment. This poor game is going down hill so fast it really makes me sad to even log in anymore.
The following commodities will be available soon for trading in the real-money auction house:
  • Gems
  • Dyes
  • Crafting Materials
  • Blacksmithing Plans and Jeweler Designs
  • Pages of Training

The ability to trade gold as a commodity won’t be included in this initial update, but we hope to enable it in the near future. Keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

Can I just tie my bank account to Blizzard, so they can auto-debit what I will need to spend to play successfully?
hmm updating RMAH rather than the game itself?...seems like theyre only worried about reachin in our pockets lol thank god i didnt spend a penny on RMAH on a game destined to fail. Goodjob to the people who spent hundreds only waiting to be dissapointed when there will only be 0 players to impress with their RMAH gear lol.
Edited by Zetsu#1334 on 7/3/2012 9:59 AM PDT
There is nothing wrong with the games play EXCEPT 1 thing the Inferno lvl is almost impossible to get thru SOLO or by GRP without dying a lot and yes I do have great gear I got on the RMAH. I am half way thru Inferno and killed the first 2 main bosses BUT THE REPAIR COSTS please bring them back down to wat they were a couple of weeks ago. Why did u increase the repair costs about 500% WHY R U trying to lose ppl but then again we bought the game and now we R at the mercy of ppl from BLIZZARD to > repair costs so we R forced to buy gold from hackers. Do something about the GOLD AH U cannot even buy anything because 99% of those DORKS r selling junk from a few 100,000 gold to as hi as 500 MILLION WHY? Get control BLIZZASS!
haha 1 hour past estimated patch release time and still nothing!
TRANSLATION:

We found a way to fleece you for more money, without affecting gameplay!

Other than the 7hrs it took to update the cash machines.
What possibly upsets me the most here, is that Blizz STILL has some loyal, devoted players who actively play and enjoy the game (i myself am one), and yet instead of trying to do something to aid those of us playing the game FOR THE GAME, they have to make another ridiculous effort to line their pockets with more money. A whole maintenance day... hoursss of time that i could of spent playing the game, for a feature a large part of the playerbase considers broken to begin with. Its the little things like this that are going to make players like myself stop playing... not because the game is too "hard" or anything like that.. but because of the obvious lack of regard Blizz seems to have for the few players not QQing all over the forums like prepubescent children.
You wanna be greedy and worry about your precious RMAH, go for it. But at least throw something else in the updates that can make us go "ahhh ok, that seems cool, im curious to see how this turns out now", not "great.. hours spent waiting to play on my day off just to log in with absolutely no change for me, so thoughtful blizzard thank you"
07/03/2012 10:00 AMPosted by stardestroyr
haha 1 hour past estimated patch release time and still nothing!

IM at work, but I think my message was 5am-11am PST. its only 10AM PST right now.
07/03/2012 09:14 AMPosted by windstar44
i like how when blizzard is going to update the game the wait till the servers are down before they post on the game, with the notification. at least post down times 24hr in advance not last minute. i was on this morning and there was no notification on the login screen

Maint, is every tuesday. Has been since launch. yes a freindly reminder would be nice. But we all already know when it is.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]