Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

07/03/2012 10:00 AMPosted by stardestroyr
haha 1 hour past estimated patch release time and still nothing!

11AM PDT = 2PM EST
that's enough spell check for one day sir. seriously. when somebody makes a good point and you don't like it, don't search their text for grammar mistakes. next time think of why u don't like their comment and post something productive.
gold commodities should be available when you remove all the botters from the game :\
07/03/2012 10:00 AMPosted by stardestroyr
haha 1 hour past estimated patch release time and still nothing!

Somebody doesn't understand timezones.
nope never been big on timezones
07/03/2012 09:13 AMPosted by phocas
Nice to see where your priorities are, don't worry about other more important issues.
07/03/2012 09:18 AMPosted by SaintSnuff
This is awesome being that I do not use RMAH - so pumped

lol ur dumb then.
07/03/2012 09:17 AMPosted by LVnative
i like how when blizzard is going to update the game the wait till the servers are down before they post on the game, with the notification. at least post down times 24hr in advance not last minute. i was on this morning and there was no notification on the login screen

This is not a "surprise" maintenance. Say it with me "Every single Tuesday morning from around 5am - 11am PST"

Sorry i lol'd.
90 Dwarf Paladin
07/03/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Lucon
ashiok said that they are working on it.You can look it up in the blue post tracker.

tried looking for it couldn't find it would someone mind linking?
Noobie: Hello blizz .... is the server down for maintenance again?

Blizzard: Yes, it is kiddo

Noobie: Eerrmm ... may i know how long it will take?

Blizzard: Currently it is 6hours but we will consider to reduce the down time to 2 hours after we have increased the tax in RMAH.

Noobie: Sir, may i know what is RMAH?

Blizzard: It is where you can get all the items which will make you a GOD in the game.

Noobie: Wow ... sounds like fun.

Blizzard: Yes it is. Remember to ask your daddy for his credit card and have fun shopping.

Noobie: Yay!!! Thank you sir, thank you blizzard. By the way, can i buy gold in RMAH? I'm officially broke for repairing my items.

Blizzard: No boy, gold will not be available in RMAH. But ..... you can visit our new website at www.kaching-kaching.com to purchase gold. Delivery within 5 min by trusted officials, the GM.
so what time is it suppose to be up in the U.S? i'm at work most tuesdays so i miss all this maintainance fun! :D
lol to be honest, these commodities are less than 1 cent in terms of gold to dollar ratio. It's a complete waste of time and money.

unless you purchase a thousand of each.
Edited by Targaryen#1482 on 7/3/2012 10:10 AM PDT
07/03/2012 09:14 AMPosted by windstar44
i like how when blizzard is going to update the game the wait till the servers are down before they post on the game, with the notification. at least post down times 24hr in advance not last minute. i was on this morning and there was no notification on the login screen

its every tuesday at the exact same time. why are some people so retarded about this?
07/03/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Valor
I have 200,000 essence, im gonna make so much money

sweet! You'll be able to sell them at 1000g each.. let's see here.. 1m is approx $2 USD..
which means 1,000g is approx $0.002. Now.. subtract $1 auction fee WHOOPS PROFIT MARGIN...
Hello dear blizzard rep,

Currently the thing i dislike most about the ah is the fact that i can't always search for the stats i want to sort through with my items. Such as adds 10-22 dmg on a wizard off hand. This is very frustrating as i would like to be able to sift through off hands i don't want because of thier low dmg bonus. here is some things i would like done with the ah.

1) add more stat modifiers to search for to narrow down my search. such as bonus dmg to an off hand.

2)Add more then 3 slots to choose the mods you want on weapons to help narrow down the search.

3)Allow me to search through more then 45 pages.

4)let me sort by minimum bid

5)put a section to add to maximum stat allowed. for instance, searching for a weapon with minimum of 45 int and maximum of 75.

6)don't take into account what a gem adds to a socketed item when searching. it is very frustrating for me to search for a weapon with int, vit, and bonus crit and to get one with int, vit, and a green gem. i can add the stupid gem if i want it.
Why do they always have to do these patches durring my lunch break. cant you do them at like 3 in the morning or something. And who cares about this patch, not like it helps one darn thing
07/03/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Ironique
Blizzard: No boy, gold will not be available in RMAH. But ..... you can visit our new website at www.kaching-kaching.com to purchase gold. Delivery within 5 min by trusted officials, the GM.

This^^^
Diablo 3: Auction King Edition...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]