Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

Yay for prioritizing towards the RMAH than the actual gameplay improvements (not nerfs...) that could be made.
Unbelievable.... Why does Blizzard not focus their efforts on fixing this potentially awsome game. Blizzard seems to spend more time improving on better ways to nickel and dime us. Recently they released a comic book, which gives back story to D3. Really?? Well in my opinion they can take that comic book and shove it.
6 hrs seems like along time for servers to be down,no wonder more and more people are switching to console games.gaming online with my pc seems light years behind consoles and i have a good pc.very dissapointed right now considering my brothers bought the game and only played for 2 hours before servers went down 02/07/2012.This is a bad scenerio when all my brothers play console games and wouldnt even think of playing games on pc,lol untill i convinced them to pick it up.
07/03/2012 10:02 AMPosted by thegimp
haha 1 hour past estimated patch release time and still nothing!

11AM PDT = 2PM EST

So only 45 mins yay!
Completely ridiculous they are STILL only doing work on the RMAH. GOD I hate how greedy you have become Blizzard. There are so many problems with the game and all you care about is your god damn 15 percent tax on the auction house.

THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME it is a shopping channel... where people who don't spend real money get absolutely screwed over.

UMMM how about fixing the problems with teh game first? How about fixing the passive skills for the Witch Doctor which you have known has been broken since release?

Such a joke you are Blizzard
07/03/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Necrosis
Nice to see where your priorities are, don't worry about other more important issues.

Like banning unconstructive people like this...

Like fixing the scams going on in RMAH? the multiple ppl getting scammed by (PROCESSING ORDER) TO (FAIL) no money gained item lost.. read forums more lil boy.
At what point does Blizzard hire an army of soldiers of fortune to come to our house and put a gun to our head to make us play the game their way? I don't even MF gear swap but all the proposed solutions just seem dumb. If people want to MF swap then let them, its not like its going to unbalance the game since the droprate is pretty crappy, and any real good items cost a ridiculous amount of gold already.
07/03/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Necrosis
Nice to see where your priorities are, don't worry about other more important issues.

Like banning unconstructive people like this...

umad
im really glad to see that ill be able to dye my gear awesome colors thats exactly what ive been waiting for its not like i wanna PVP or anything
How about a better eta on everything... if something goes wrong and you can't do it we understand.. but guessing is just retarded at this point.
07/03/2012 09:17 AMPosted by rundy
Soon like as in PvP Soon

Yeah, I'd like to PvP sometime soon...
Every Monday and Tuesday expect them to be doing patchwork or maintenance!!! Usually in the am hours..Last nights crash or whatever it was, was not cool at all. I was highly upset, and then five minutes after it happened they announce that they are performing maintenance....Ugh
90 Troll Priest
dont give a damn about RMAH! let us play the friggin game...
i like how when blizzard is going to update the game the wait till the servers are down before they post on the game, with the notification. at least post down times 24hr in advance not last minute. i was on this morning and there was no notification on the login screen

its every tuesday at the exact same time. why are some people so retarded about this?
\

Because these people only get on the forums when the servers are down.. :LOL so therefore they are clueless, even though it is EVERY DAMN tuesday...
Edited by KnitsSreggin#1846 on 7/3/2012 10:29 AM PDT
but still, it would seem more professional to post "status" 1st
Agreed...I am a console player myself and this happens to be my very first PC game! I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with all of the bugs, idk how long it took them to develop the game, but they should have worked out most of the kinks before the release of the game. All in all it's a fun game to play...Working on my second character now.
07/03/2012 10:27 AMPosted by DLoot
im really glad to see that ill be able to dye my gear awesome colors thats exactly what ive been waiting for its not like i wanna PVP or anything

I'm so glad that you are loving it. Fyi, we will implement the dating and marriage system soon in our new upcoming patch. PVP will be available once we implement the divorce option later on.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]