Diablo® III

Commodities Coming Soon to RMAH (Update 7/12)

From the trends on the GAH, Square gems and below all go for around the same price. Currently vastly Overpriced items like Tomes of Jewel crafting will make bank on the RMAH who wants to pay 1500k gold to upgrade to a gem that only sells for 400g? Tomes will get bought by people who do not purchase gold from off site. .25 cent squares, 50 cent Flawless, 1.5 radiant, 3, perfect, 9 Stars.

The min cost of .25 cents is going to break RmaH commodities, the floor needs to be lowered to a minimum sell value, like price per item 1 cent, required to buy 25 type deal.
the AH doesn't even work as-is, quit adding things to it.
I dun care what you will do with the RMAH or AH, thats just me.

But 1 thing i would like to point out is that, you guys need to fix the game first then just do with the RMAH thing. Whats the use of RMAH when people dont enjoy the game well ? Would you spend a dime if you are not enjoying the game ? Please think properly before you give some post like this.

The most problem i had with the game now is the latency issue, checked my ping and its doing fine but the game screen freeze and they are not moving. Especially when i am co-opting with my friends, the game always screen freeze while my friends were doing good with no freeze on the screen. Think of the problem that you need to solve with the game entertaiment first then you think of the RMAH.

It just dont make any sense when the game is not running 99% fine an you are thinking how to get more income by implementing more RMAH options.

WHY WOULD PLAYERS SPEND A DIME WHEN GAME IS NOT RUNNING 99% FINE ? PLEASE CONSIDER THIS QUESTION.
stop working on the AH and fix the god damn problems with the game. For one - can you fix the Witch Doctor passive abilities that you have known have been broken since release? It's getting to the point where it is pretty clear you have NO WD's on your staff, because with each coming patch it is just an extra slap to the face to our class. You guys suck, you really do
What he means is that soon they can rip you off of not only the 30% cut they take, but the other 70% when they "lose" your transaction and won't help you. Lucky you!
most of these seem pointless to put on the auction house, why bother with em at all
PLZ TELL ME WHY OH WHY ARE DYES STILL EVEN IN THE AH....THEY ARE BOUGHT ONLY FROM VENDORS....THEY ARE NOT DROPS ....GET RID OF THEM FROM BOTH AHS
90 Troll Priest
lol yea people are retarded anyways using real money to buy in game fake items lulz! i make over 77k a year and wouldnt spend a dollar on an item. this is just pathetic seeing how blizz is fixing RMAH and nothing else.
Blizzard gamesters, Just what have you guys been smoking while you dream up these wonderful new add ons / take aways.

Also wondering what NEW NERFS you're adding today. Can I expect my 2 level 60 characters to regress yet again?.......Maybe back to the beginning of ACT 1 NORMAL DIFF.

The big question here is: When will most of the people who bought this game be able to play it? Play = Create / join a game and go search for better loot / equipment with the possibility and probability that you will find something to advance you in game. I don't consider buying / selling items for this purpose either playing or enjoyable. There's tons of internet sites for doing that and you don't need to buy their program to participate.

Game should = Challenge / fun........It is becoming pay to play or go away.

Don't respond with: "Oh but once you've bought all those godly items to equip your character, you'll be able to find godly items to sell to the next generation...thereby breaking even or even possibly making a profit."
Edited by Wanderbird#1204 on 7/3/2012 10:41 AM PDT
Tbe Blizz machine keeps trying to make more money...unfortunately you can only play Diablo so many times before it becomes immensely...... Boringgggggggggggg! But its doing its job of filling in time before GW2 and others come out soon..
Blizz just like to take your money.

who says half the gear on RMAH is not from blizz themselves?

personally I would like to see the players name selling the item listed in gold AH and RMAH.

JUST LEAVE THE GAME ALONE!!!!!!

will you be so happy when no one is playing the game?
Truly truly pathetic Blizzard. If people couldn't see how pathetic your company was by now, then they clearly DO NOW. Keep fixing stuff 99 percent of the players don't care at all about, and then just completely ignore the most fundamental problems with the game that almost your entire player base cares about. Once again, you guys really do suck, big time. The greed is truly sickening
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]