Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hahaha, just giving you an idea of what you're getting yourself into. You could also jump off a bridge to save yourself the trouble in a couple weeks.
You should probably start out with 1M to get act 1 to be beat-able.
Here's what I've found to help a lot (YMMV).
1. Get dex on everything, as much dex as you think you can afford
2. Get vit as well, but it's not as important as dex
3. Pick a resist and stack it with "One with Everything" passive. Try to get +40 of this on every one of your armors. If you can find one with +all resist, great. This is more important than armor!! (Though, of course, don't go off buying zero armor stuff)
4. Get a 800+ dps weapon. If you can't afford a lot, get a blue with dex or a socket (to put LoH into). If you can afford it, then get 2 or 3 of the following: High Dex, IAS, LoH, Socket.
5. Get a shield with at least 16% block (and high block damage if you can). Again, Dex, Resists and Vit.
6. Try to get at least 300 LoH. If you got it on your weapon, great. If not, you can find a cheap blue amulet to supplement.
You want to be at 1300+ dex, 650+ resists, 13k+ DPS and 25k+ hp. This will get you started for Act 1 farmable and with a few tweaks, probably Act 2.
If you're talking about Endgame Act 4 stuff? Then yeah, It's pretty much crazy impossible. Weenerella sums it up elegantly.
Edited by Frozinite#1766 on 7/2/2012 6:03 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.