Diablo® III

I was the Archangel of Justice

My fall awoke the vengeful dead who were slain unjustly, including King Leoric, who put untold numbers of innocent people to death after he surrendered to evil. This doesn't really mesh with Leoric having "died unjustly" so much as "didn't die soon enough", but roll with me on this one. I was the Archangel of Justice.
Reply Quote
You know !@#$ about Leoric if you don't think his live was full of unjustice..
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Topdek
My fall awoke the vengeful dead who were slain unjustly, including King Leoric, who put untold numbers of innocent people to death after he surrendered to evil. This doesn't really mesh with Leoric having "died unjustly" so much as "didn't die soon enough", but roll with me on this one. I was the Archangel of Justice.

I understand you, Archangel of Justice. Your word is law.
Reply Quote
But he used to be a pretty decent guy, right? Regular dude gets brainwashed into murdering his beloved wife and countless others...sounds pretty unjust to me. It's not like he got corrupted by Diablo on purpose.
Reply Quote
View profile
why do u charge in act 4 in diablo 2 ?!
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 06:47 PMPosted by MezzoParody
But he used to be a pretty decent guy, right? Regular dude gets brainwashed into murdering his beloved wife and countless others...sounds pretty unjust to me. It's not like he got corrupted by Diablo on purpose.

I get what you're saying, but that doesn't mean Leoric's death was unjust. He needed to die for his people to live. His death was just, his demonic possession was unjust.

I get that having the Skeleton King rise again made for a good boss fight, but the premise just wasn't there. If Tyrael had simply said that his descent caused all the slain in the vicinity to rise, then I would have bought the premise. But saying that only "the unjustly slain" rose meant that Leoric should have remained in limbo.
Reply Quote
What about Butcher? He was slain unjustly too?
Reply Quote
Apperanlty there is a whole rase of Butchers.. The one you encounter in D3 isn't the same Butcher as in D1.
Reply Quote
if only they scrapped 90% of what he says ingame and kept all the dialogue in the cinametic (well.. mostly the part between him and imperius) tyrael could have been a badass

YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME! I AM JUSTICE ITSELF!!!!!
Reply Quote
07/04/2012 03:20 AMPosted by Joren
Apperanlty there is a whole rase of Butchers.. The one you encounter in D3 isn't the same Butcher as in D1.

"Meet the Butcher."

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUMMBLLLEEE!!!

;)
Reply Quote
if only they scrapped 90% of what he says ingame and kept all the dialogue in the cinametic (well.. mostly the part between him and imperius) tyrael could have been a badass

They should have scrapped that cinematic, too.

That line sounds cool the first time you hear it, but if you think about it for a while, it doesn't make any sense.

He is implying that whatever he does cannot violate the law. He is dumb.
Edited by LittleDisco#1482 on 7/4/2012 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/04/2012 03:20 AMPosted by Joren

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/butchers-carver

While there are other members of his "race", referring to the boss as "the resurrected Butcher demon" implies that he's the same Butcher we fought before.
Reply Quote
mr archie o justice i love how you are not white we have too many white chaacters in all blizz games...anyway i think that leoric life was horrible he went mad he didint choose to be eivl there was a lot of unjustness in his life.
Reply Quote

They should have scrapped that cinematic, too.

That line sounds cool the first time you hear it, but if you think about it for a while, it doesn't make any sense.

He is implying that whatever he does cannot violate the law. He is dumb.

no he implies that he is the Representative of justice, and thus works in the way of justice. so judging him of doing something wrong is like saying the ways of justice are wrong.
Reply Quote
maybe the butcher is diablo's boyfriend since he's always there from diablo 1-3. we never seem to have a way to get rid of this guy much like diablo
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Topdek

I laughed so hard it made me sad that i would never laugh that hard again. very nice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]