Diablo® III

Diablo 3 is DEAD !

What more can I say, only 1,400 people in public games in US server, already beat Diablo inferno so thats it for endgame, and now nothing sells in the AH. This game is DEAD, now to wait 3-6 months until they patch it up to a $59 dollar game.
Reply Quote
if there is one person playng the game its still a live
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 is dead? All the players are on the forums not the game? What else is new?
Reply Quote
I even 5 stacked Diablo in inferno 2 times and did not get crap, the only rare i saw was the staff of hearding plan T.T And FYI ACT IV inferno only has like 7 champ packs and then Diablo thats it.
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 05:22 PMPosted by RodYak
I even 5 stacked Diablo in inferno 2 times and did not get crap, the only rare i saw was the staff of hearding plan T.T And FYI ACT IV inferno only has like 7 champ packs and then Diablo thats it.

Suck less?
Reply Quote
Grats on beating the game a month after the normal people did !
Reply Quote
1400?

That is almost 200 more than yesterday...
Whew... +200/day, Diablo3 is b00ming!!!
Reply Quote
Why would anyone play public games with people like you in them?
Edited by rethas#1746 on 7/3/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I beat it after nerf, the nefr KILLLLLED the game, i can solo act 4 while swapping some of my primary gear for MF gear like atleast my 2 rings and shoulders to give me 44%
Reply Quote
thats why a thread asking for feedback got 500sites so fast^^ just no :)
Edited by Wagu#1258 on 7/3/2012 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Public games # is an indicator on how many people are playing, when game came out i saw 20- 80k now 1k hmmmmmmmm.....
Reply Quote
DIABLO THREE IS OVER
Reply Quote
I think what this guy Kripp said on this video is very good ideas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdwQ5aXOStQ&feature=plcp

This would have most definitely made the game WAY better.
Reply Quote
Kripp obviously knows game design better than a company known for the quality of their games.
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 05:16 PMPosted by RodYak
What more can I say, only 1,400 people in public games in US server, already beat Diablo inferno so thats it for endgame, and now nothing sells in the AH. This game is DEAD, now to wait 3-6 months until they patch it up to a $59 dollar game.

Yeah, pretty much. Blizzard did not listen to fans and made a game that play-wise is not a true sequel to Diablo 2. Plus the game was rushed out before it was ready. There are too many useless skills, the skill system means no true character development, no attribute allocation by the player, too many inane monster prefixes, the itemization is poor, ect. The lack of character customization means the player does not become attached to the character. This is no role playing game. And the cash-to-win turns a lot of people off.

The game is slow paced and tedious on inferno. Diablo 2 is fast paced and fun.

And to top it all off, Blizzard is dead set on controlling how the players play the game.

Blizzard is going to have to do a ton of work on the game, but I don't see it ever holding the players' attention like D2 has.
Edited by GrumpyOldWiz#1874 on 7/3/2012 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It feels like Blizzard promised a lot and didn't deliver, and now they want to take their time to deliver. ALL THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE RIGHT SINCE THE BEGINNING.

THIS IS NOT WOW. And that is how they are treating it with these patches.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]