Diablo® III

Post your SMS protect complaints here.

85 Blood Elf Priest
Bump, At least make it work with like, google voice or something, I mean, really blizzard? I have an authenticator already, why do i have to have this garbage too?

At least give customer support the power to override it if we call in and request it.
Reply Quote
more awareness to this topic please
Reply Quote
Am I to understand that this doesnt even work with thekeyhchain thing as in REAL MONEY what they call it right not oh you get credits for our company?
becuse this is bull!@#$
Edited by Mercy#1281 on 8/12/2012 6:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Is there anybody out there?
Reply Quote
fix this so we dont have to use cell phone
Reply Quote
It would be great to be able to use RMAH. I hate having to play with a handicap. No way anyone can compete with somone with SMS. It is highly unfair and should not be like this. it is the same as well these players can use cheats but you guys cant have fun and hope it drops in game :) .BS

I want = chance to get the same. I have hit every thread on this a IDK how many support tickets. Give us the chance to use it or give us an alternative. Unfair advatages are unfair no matter how you color them. this thread and others more like it will be here and they will stay until you FIX IT. Fairplay blizz thats what we want. to be FAIR. give us AH or give us an alternative. be FAIR.
Reply Quote
Bump. I do disagree with the prepaid phones not allowed/sms protect denying u RMAH
Reply Quote
hi can someone help me ? i have Big big problem with SMS protect . I have change number !!!! and its so damn stupid when i want to enter my new number they ask me to send me a text to my hold phone number ?? what the hell ? why they dont ask me authentificator key ? sooo i cant sell no more item to the hôtel please help me !!!!
Reply Quote
Bump.

Prepaid or not, I will not have a cell phone.

PayPal? Cell Phone? pffff
Two things I will most probably never use in my life.
Shyt, I dont even have/want a land phone at home.

The best thing I'd like is the option to deposit and cash out directly in bank account.
Verified Battle.net real life info vs name of bank account would be "a lot" safer and easier for everybody.
Reply Quote
B.U.M.P.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]