Diablo® III

Achvmnt Bug - Adenahs jottings-A Quick Study

Hello QA,

I have searched for the House of Curios probably a hundred times. I found it six times that I kept track of with my Monk in Normal, and NM (all solo). The first time would have been just after the game released. I am trying to find the Adenahs jotting lore book. But in all six times I have found the House of Curios all I get is gold when I open the box. I believe that I have previously found the lore book, but it was during the time that the achievements were not being saved/retrieved correctly. Problem is there is obviously a flag somewhere that will not let me re earn achievements for my account that I have already earned. But in the achievements list, I have not earned this one lore book yet. Please look into this issue for me.

Please give me credit for the achievement based on the game flag (wherever) it is saved/kept that will not let me re-earn it. Several other bug posts coming for other achievements that are 'stuck' for my account with the same issue.

Please email the email address associated with my account if you want/need more info.

I have several other achievements I have done and not gotten credit for but it appears you want separate bug threads for each. Will be lots of reading for you guys. Any chance you could look at my account and compare my achievement list with the flags that let me re earn it???

Thanks,
Scott
Edited by mrcnorth#1143 on 7/5/2012 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Try running for the house with a different character.

Book drops are kept track by character, not account.
Reply Quote
I have ran through the zone all day with 5 different charactors and have not once had House of Curios pop in the zone. This appears to be bugged which means A QUICK STUDY achievement is unattainable.
Reply Quote
Found the house and the book today, but the game didn't give me the achievement...still bugged in many ways it seems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]