Diablo® III

Selling gold legal? 60mill on sale if so.

Hi guys. Is it fine to sell Gold or do we get in trouble from Blizz?? I'll delete post if this is against rules???

If it's all good, then I have 60mill to get rid of atm. $100 AUD for the lot. (not sure if that's over priced, sorry if it is).

d3 Battle tag is feralplay#6251
Reply Quote
It's kinda debated atm, there is no 'official' rule against it, but people assume blizz would frown apon it because if you used the RMAH to sell gold blizz gets a cut.

That being said blizzard don't have the gold selling section of the RMAH active yet and I'm yet to see anyone get banned for buying or selling gold, Feartec has sold like a billion gold and is still going strong so seems like they don't mind atm, but that could change once the RMAH gold selling goes live.

and that is a good price for 60mil, very good price haha.
Reply Quote
Cheers for the info. Well maybe I should look into current prices. But for now price stands:

60mill Gold for $100.AUD.

Skyped transaction. Join party > Xfer $100 to my paypal as gift then I trade 60mill. No idea how to do this more sefely.

I'm online for next hour at least if anyone interested. (pst feralplay#6251).

EDIT: Wow just read that average Aussy price is over $2.50 per mill. But I'm keeping my original price because I feel wrong to up it now. This is a 1 time only sale for me; first and last doh.
Edited by feralplay#6251 on 7/6/2012 6:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by NZWarriors#6159 on 7/7/2012 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey there, I'm interested.
At work for the next few hours but happy to do transaction tonight if that suits?
nzwarriors#6159

Wow I am truly amazed that anyone is even considering this! Really shows me how easy it will be for me to rip off a few suckers in the RMAH.
Reply Quote
Hey there, I'm interested.
At work for the next few hours but happy to do transaction tonight if that suits?
nzwarriors#6159

Wow I am truly amazed that anyone is even considering this! Really shows me how easy it will be for me to rip off a few suckers in the RMAH.
^I don't get it?

Update. Sorry NZwarriors for lack of reply. I noticed your friend request along with several others and you all must have been peeved @ me because it looked like I was in game. Really I've been AFK from gaming computer and normally it logs out of D3 after couple hours. But I just came back and it is online with AH open for nearly 1 day Doh.

I'll address in order of friend request in about 4 hours when I'm home again. (2:30pm Sydney Time. ~4:30pm NZ time I think).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]