Diablo® III

Cant log in, timed out errors.

90 Gnome Mage
gee cant log in, big surprise. This game has to be one of blizzards biggest fails.
Reply Quote
they need to fix this stuff, it is 2012.
Reply Quote
Was fine when all the employees were on vacation, I wonder if they forgot to feed their hamster?
Reply Quote
Yup I can't log into the servers I guess I'll have to try back again later tonight.
Reply Quote
Was mid game .. tried sending message to party.. kept getting you cant send your message to the party at this time... tried it this way a few times then i got your partry could not be created at this time.. and game closed
now i cant get past authinticating
Reply Quote
It keeps timing out at authentication.

WEAK SAUCE ill have to go outside ftl. Blizzard please fix I am a ginger and not the day walker type. If I am forced outside into the sunlight to long I will surely turn into a lobster and someone might eat me.
Reply Quote
timing out......
Reply Quote
Server status page says everything is up but I cant log in either
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah same here. What a let down :\
Reply Quote
i got kicked out when i was killing diablo with 5 stack... GREAT JOB BLIZZARD!!! AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! AFTER 2 MONTH YOU GUYS STILL DOING GREAT JOB ON CONNECTION!
Reply Quote
Yep just got the same problem. And now hanging at "authenticating credentials"
Reply Quote
Same. Can't login and I was about to bid war on an item that I really wanted. Soooo...I am pretty angry fo sho.
Reply Quote
Same issue and was just about to be Azmodan on inferno for first time, he was at 15% health
Reply Quote
....and I suppose the will be doing Maintenance for the whole day tomorrow
Edited by Zirak#1439 on 7/9/2012 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also cannot login right now stuck at authenticating got three different errors and maange to join a party with myself??? awesome. requesting sticky that you know something isnt working right now
Reply Quote
I got the creating your own party error and was kicked and now i cant log back in either. Stuck on authenticating
Reply Quote
sounds like the servers took a dump
Reply Quote
47 Blood Elf Paladin
Argh! Timing out!
Reply Quote
fix it fast plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]