Diablo® III

Cant log in, timed out errors.

07/09/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Validis
I got the creating your own party error and was kicked and now i cant log back in either. Stuck on authenticating

ditto.
Reply Quote
Same came back after seeing to hubby and now I cna't log back in :(
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Hashßean
gee cant log in, big surprise. This game has to be one of blizzards biggest fails.
Reply Quote
^ yup
Reply Quote
Same problem. I got quite lucky, I just picked up a load of loot from elite... or at least I think I did, please say its picked up.
Reply Quote
same... its kinda my lazy day off and now i want to rage kill my neighbors and local townsfolk because this crappy server stole my rage outlet
Reply Quote
I was playing and got CANNOT CREATE PARTY, I was not even trying to do that. Now I cant login
Reply Quote
Great job keeping your servers up Blizzard... Do you just hire any idiot that played StartCraft2 to maintain your data centers??!?!?
Reply Quote
samething just happened to me, got an error mid game about "not being able to establish a party" then got kicked. now im getting timed out errors while login is trying to authenticate.
Reply Quote
here's an idea... make it like every other diablo and hack and slash game and have a hard drive operated game and the internet capability be separate. epic fail
Reply Quote
What a joke! And this would be why every single one of your customer's is so pissed at you.
Reply Quote
The game itself is good, however, with these constant downs, it is in reality a failure. It is getting to the point where it is so frequent that whenever I play this, there is a glitch or server issues. Very dissapointing, to a point where I do not even want to play it anymore as you never know when it will be up or down :(
Reply Quote
Such BS......for the first time I just made it to Belial in Inferno, had 5 Neph stack and he was half dead, just then I get the error msg telling me I lost connection. Whats going on, what happened to stuff actually working? It seems like stuff working sometimes and not working most of the time is the new norm, so sad because it speaks to the capabilities of people today.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Same problem. Please fix. Immediately...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Getting the same at the credentials portion of login and then times out...
Reply Quote
maybe they forgot that Tuesday comes AFTER MONDAY, not SUNDAY!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6036614451
Reply Quote
i am experiencing this problem as well. trying to log in fresh after not playing since yesterday. lame.
Reply Quote
was out of town for the whole weekend and just trying to get back online...guess maybe will need to find a different source to vent my killing urges on...lol
really wish they would get their crap together
Reply Quote
im having the same issue... step up your game blizzard or your going to be losing the rest of the gamers who have stuck around... im losing interest in the game more everyday...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]