Diablo® III

Cant log in, timed out errors.

AMERICA DOWN :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
hope they just take the servers down for good. this game is garbage and should be /deleted
Reply Quote
"We are currently addressing an issue with the Battle.net service. During this time the Battle.net servers and any online games will be unavailable for play. We are working diligently to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

read:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037126288
Reply Quote
seems the authentications servers are still down.
Reply Quote
Google, Facebook, and Amazon never have any problem with their servers and have 1 million times more load, but since those are legitimate companies I don't think it would be fair to hold you to that standard, so nevermind what I was going to say.
Edited by MrAnderson#1298 on 7/9/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yes same lol we caught that this time =D
Reply Quote
Same Problems here getting stuck during Log in on authentication stag.
Got booted out on my first group dungeon I thought I did something wrong and everyone bailed on me. lol
Reply Quote
Same here ... hangs after entering my authenicator
Reply Quote
Same here 30008 right. How long does this normally take to fix. Oh well back to losing money at the inter webz pokers
Reply Quote
I thought I was the only one...
Reply Quote
what's really messed up is this sht has been goin on for a week!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
sweet finally get a few min to play and get kicked out and ant log back on
Reply Quote
My god, they should hurry up with their maintenance. Or at least turn on some backup servers. They should have enough money to have backup servers in place...
Reply Quote
I'm waiting for the "Scheduled Maintenance" BS that will probably be spewed by some Blue when they realize they !@#$ed up.
Reply Quote
we all getting HACKED!!!!
Reply Quote
everything is working fine i'm playing then it kicks me off and yet again the entire americas server go down for a few ppl having login issues... WTF........ i barely get to play this game cuz server are down 90% of the time i have to play.... regretting my 60 dollars spent more and more if they don't stop taking down an entire country of servers for few people.
Reply Quote
i think i am in withdrawal
Reply Quote
This is BS. I waste my time to get 5 stacks of NV and then the servers go down. This game is terrible.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 01:26 PMPosted by emsn
My god, they should hurry up with their maintenance. Or at least turn on some backup servers. They should have enough money to have backup servers in place...

Backup servers are only as good as the last backup... How many days would you be willing to lose for a backup?

What would happen with the loot you made while playing the backup copy?
Reply Quote
They finally posted about the outage on the service status page as a login outage

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037126288
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]