Diablo® III

Running slow all of a sudden

I play diablo on a Macbook Pro and since launch it ran completely fine on it but as of late it seems that everything has slowed down. Even typing has a second delay but my MS is the same as it was before. I can not stutter step because of this and the game is overall not very enjoyable in this state. I cant really play until it is fixed. I am currently reinstalling the game hoping that that will work. Anyone else have other suggestions (I tried lowering effect but it didnt work either)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
It has been like this for me since the first patch,many others still cant play their game.... welcome to the club.
Reply Quote
"You have been removed from game" WTH? After that cannot connect to server.
Reply Quote
07/09/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Bergz
I play diablo on a Macbook Pro and since launch it ran completely fine on it but as of late it seems that everything has slowed down. Even typing has a second delay but my MS is the same as it was before. I can not stutter step because of this and the game is overall not very enjoyable in this state. I cant really play until it is fixed. I am currently reinstalling the game hoping that that will work. Anyone else have other suggestions (I tried lowering effect but it didnt work either)

Hi ! Try on Mac forum.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386228/

(but check the temperature) :
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/check-for-overheating-cpuvideo-card
Edited by Constasio#1308 on 7/10/2012 3:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well today, when I logged on, it was running just fine. I got to 3 stacks in A3 and then boom, everything started to take a second to register again. The game becomes choppy and what not and is unplayable. I dont think its this "stuttering" everyone is talking about. I can tell it is happening when my typing takes a second to register. It even has this effect when I press the enter button.
Reply Quote
I was playing perfectly fine last night on a 550 Ti, and now, I get laggy, worthless gameplay. fml.
Reply Quote
I have the same graphics card and the exact same thing happened to me; maybe its the 550 ti
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem today. My Macbook Pro was running it fine up until the patch today, and now it's very slow, has frame rate lag, and takes almost a full second to respond to each click. Combat is basically impossible under these conditions. I submitted a ticket 4 hours ago, still waiting on a response.
Reply Quote
To those of you using the 550 TI, I had the same problems until I installed the nvidia 301.24 drivers(Clean Install) then... Buy a 16 GiG SD card and move the MPQs folder to the SD card and link it. Google it and you should be able to find details on how this is done.If you do all of this RIGHT you will be one happy person.

I PLAY THE GAME NOW SMOOTH AS EVER, 550 TI USER
Reply Quote
I have Dual Geforce GTX 470's and I am encountering the same problem. Everything runs smooth untill there is a bunch of monsters and the screen and it starts to bog down/ get choppy for a few seconds. This only seems to happen when there is a ton of monsters and 4 players on screen casting spells etc. I tried updating my video card but it still isn't working properly. I've never had a problem like this and there is more then enough power on these cards to run D3. Any help would be appreciated!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]