Diablo® III

Forum Display Issues (Updated)

(Locked)

Community Manager
Update 1:30 p.m. PDT: Forum display issues should now be resolved. If you continue to experience problems accessing or reading the forums, please let us know as soon as possible.

---

We're currently looking into issues which are causing the Diablo III, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft forums to display incorrectly for many users. While we don't have an ETA for when these issues will be resolved, we'll be providing updates in this thread as they become available.

Thank you to everyone who submitted reports!
Edited by Lylirra on 7/10/2012 1:44 PM PDT
Great!
I need my fix...
You have already rated this item.

Awesome forum Nerf.....Please keep it!
Edited by KainDraven#1803 on 7/10/2012 12:12 PM PDT
We'll definitely make sure to use the broken forums to get updates on the broken forums, thanks.

Btw, the problem is your css file. Just reupload it.
Please don't nerf the forums! :) j/k

glad you guys look into it
How about this...We are looking into restoring the fun factor back into diablo to reward the loyal fan base and we are sorry for the inconvience we have caused....

Yeah I know its a long shot but one could dream.
Crap! They realized people were having more fun in the forums than the game, so they nerfed it!
Apparently I have already rated every post in every thread. Interesting. I must have been busy while I was asleep last night.
Hey apparently ive already rated every item in every post on every forum.....
How long does it take to copy a CSS file? lol.
Back to playing sims 3..... Ambitions .
07/10/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Nighteye19
Crap! They realized people were having more fun in the forums than the game, so they nerfed it!
seem to be back to normal for me
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]