Diablo® III

72 hour limit is up, still can't trade

or join public chat? I paid same price for digital, how come I'm getting screwed? It's been more than 3 days now!
Reply Quote
you're not missing much. btw.. /welcome ""blizz style"
Reply Quote
any non-trolling solutions out there?
Reply Quote
What can u have that is actually worth trading after playing for just 3 days?
Reply Quote
ur not helping
Reply Quote
Your first mistake... was buying the game. MUWAHAHAHA

Sorry.. Non trolling solution? Submit a help ticket, wait...
Reply Quote
Actually my friend bought this digital 9 days ago and is still on his "3-day waiting period." Funny that it's already been 3 times longer than that. As far as I know Blizz still hasn't responded to his ticket asking when he can expect to have the rest of his game. He only sent that ticket Thursday though so who knows?
Reply Quote
07/07/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Plagues
Actually my friend bought this digital 9 days ago and is still on his "3-day waiting period." Funny that it's already been 3 times longer than that. As far as I know Blizz still hasn't responded to his ticket asking when he can expect to have the rest of his game. He only sent that ticket Thursday though so who knows?

good to know, thanks. at least i know im not the only 1 getting screwed.

*here comes all the 9 year old trolls: "BUT WE ARE ALL GETTING SCREWED BY BLIZZARD"*
Reply Quote
Welcome to the salesman word games known as D3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]