Diablo® III

72 hour limit is up, still can't trade

My guess is July 4th most likely has slowed the process down. Might contact there tech support monday and hope you can get thought.
Reply Quote
07/07/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Angelpaladin
My guess is July 4th most likely has slowed the process down. Might contact there tech support monday and hope you can get thought.

ty
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sure fix.
Close d3
go into your manage account
change password
???
profit.

you can change your password back right away.

This workaround is accurate; it's not trolling at all. I just refreshed your account manually so you should be good to go now. If not, follow the steps above. Thanks!
Reply Quote
i bought my friend diablo and still he cant trade!!! 10 days later
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
mrfixit please follow the directions verified by Kaltonis.
Reply Quote
hey admins or mods i am having the same issue as Merciless. on the mac side of this website there admin mod guys were just fixing it on the spot. any chance we could get the same courtesies? What they did is delete the cache on your end
"Machkhan
Support Forum Agent
I've cleared your cache from our side Finnyfrock, can you try again and see if that restriction is there? You will need to close the game fully if you are still in the game." this method worked
"Finnyfrock
It works now! Thanks!"
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
You can do it yourself by changing your password. This is the weekend..no blues around right now and even when they are, they say to change your password.
Reply Quote
I payed for Diablo 3 before thanksgiving, its December 5, still can't trade on the auctionhouse because I have to wait for my "3 day" verification. Payed online, downloaded digital.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
So did you do what the thread tells you to do? Close the game and then and change your password.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]