Diablo® III

Music and Diablo

What do you guys listen to when playing Diablo ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=599m-dnEr00

nothing like some good ole classic For the Fallen Dreams!
Reply Quote
I didn't begin listening to other music while playing D3, but to increase the Diablo-esque feel I just turned down the volume of Effects and Voice down in the game. Listening to the D3-Music soundtrack alone with Effects at a max of 15% is an underestimated change to the game.
Reply Quote
I find myself listening to entire albums as a way to gauge farming efficiency.

Example, lately I've been listening to the first Motley Crue record (still the best IMO). Start to finish, it runs very close to an hour. I can usually get most of Act III Seigebreaker and Heart of Sin done before "On with the Show." It's a decent way to take your mind off the monotonous grind as it adds a "beat your score" like element.
Reply Quote
I find myself listening to entire albums as a way to gauge farming efficiency.

Example, lately I've been listening to the first Motley Crue record (still the best IMO). Start to finish, it runs very close to an hour. I can usually get most of Act III Seigebreaker and Heart of Sin done before "On with the Show." It's a decent way to take your mind off the monotonous grind as it adds a "beat your score" like element.

Definitely a good way of farming. A friend of mine also began listening to audio books. Not just novels, but also educational.

I'n about to try the same, I mean, increase some knowledge while pseudo-brianlessly killing monsters? Awesome.
Reply Quote
I usually just find myself listening to ESPN Radio when farming. Either that or some movie soundtrack that fits well with the game's atmosphere (the D3 OST is way too tame).
Reply Quote
... Usually listen to a local Rock n Roll station whenever I'm farming. Gameplay-wise, usually some hip-hop. I'm not sure why, lol ... it is what it is.
Reply Quote
dubstep, heavy metal like ACDC, Metallica and a bit of K pop, J Pop cause it gives me an adrenaline rush
Reply Quote
I listen to my special mix of songs from The Script, Coldplay, The Spill Canvas, Tears for Fears, Journey, Rachel Frost, Bjork and....Bleach soundtrack.. ^^
Reply Quote
sometimes i listen to the in-game music, which i like alot.

other times i listen to 'drone zone' @ somafm.com (ambient) which is what i listen to the most of any kind of music when im doing other things besides just listening to the music itself.

and sometimes i listen to a 5-song playlist i made during the beta- all heavy, emotional pieces- (especially for the halls of agony in act 1):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdGh884pZrs&list=PL7B3B6AEB8C0CABCC&feature=plpp_play_all
Reply Quote
Rob/white zombie all day every day, full albums of course. Sometimes i enjoy playing while listening to some black metal such as satyricon, bathory, burzum and mayhem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]